PDA

View Full Version : Animal Kingdom Eataries

mickeymousedabomb
05-30-2007, 07:19 AM
Soooo, what's everyone going to do about where to eat breakfast while in AK? I tried to book Donald's breakfast yesterday with Disney but the woman told be after Nov 5th its a CS place. We are going to be at WDW starting on Nov 21 for 10 nights. So I was wondering what everyone elase has come up with as a breakfast option when you're there. We don't want to do RC because we already have plans there for dinner. Thanks ahead of time!

disneydrmr
05-30-2007, 08:47 AM
Have you thought about having breakfast at one of the resorts? Maybe Boma at AK Lodge? Or a character breakfast? My main suggestion was gonna be Rainforest Cafe - my sister and I had dinner at the Downtown Disney location and then had breakfast at the AK location and loved both! I'm assuming you mean you will have dinner at the AK location on that day... since AK closes early you could even switch your dinner there to breakfast then have dinner elsewhere - maybe a place at Downtown, or again - one of the resorts? Good luck!

ElenitaB
05-30-2007, 09:35 AM
In November, Animal Kingdom's Tusker House will reopen as a table service restaurant with a character breakfast buffet. You can read more about this by clicking here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=104273).

I think Di's suggestion of having breakfast at Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge, is a great one. The Lodge itself is beautiful. If you decide you'd like to do a character breakfast, you can change your reservations to Tusker House once they open up for ADRs. When will that happen? Who knows! But keep your eyes peeled... someone is bound to post about it!

Kairi_7378
05-30-2007, 01:14 PM
I think I would eat some muffins or cereal in my resort, get to the park as early as possible with the kids, and tour the AK. Then I would either get something at Flame Tree or park hop to another park for a fancy lunch or dinner.

Disney Doll
05-30-2007, 01:26 PM
We always eat breakfast at the resort or grab something small at the parks. There is a fruit stand in the Africa section of AK that I have bought breakfast from before. We're not huge breakfast eaters. I'd rather eat something light and quick so we can enjoy the park.

JPL
05-30-2007, 01:39 PM
Breakfast the the Rainforest cafe is also very good most people don't even know about so it's not very crowded and a fun way to start your day :thumbsup:

LandFan
06-03-2007, 04:58 PM
I would do lunch at FlameTree BBQ and Dinner at BOMA. It is our usual :cloud9: