05-29-2007, 11:45 PM
Where do you like to watch it?

TiggerRPh
05-29-2007, 11:48 PM
Main Street....I need a curb to sit on.

:mickey:

Morpheous
05-30-2007, 12:34 AM
Well, for Spectromagic we like to watch it from the Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station. Yeah the view is semi-far away.. But if you get a seat right on the water there is no way anyone can stand in front of you. Plus when the Parade is over your in perfect view of the Fireworks.

When we dedicated an evening to see the parade and the fireworks thats were we spent it and I have to say that it was great :) A table, plus easy food and drink just means getting a spot awhile before the parade starts.

DizNee143
05-30-2007, 11:03 AM
where i always went with my parents (and still go even if im not with them) is/was...Liberty Square..i cant for the life of me remeber the name of that store and little like snack place that sells the really really good carmel popcorn..but we are usually over there...either standing in the front or we will sit at one of the tables and watch the parade and from there...:mickey:

Alpha Jeanie
05-30-2007, 07:13 PM
We watched the Spectromagic parade in Frontierland right before you cross the little bridge to go to Splash Mountain. It is at the end of the parade route and it was a perfect location. By the time the parade ended we were able to walk to the entrance to Adventureland and watch the fireworks show. Wish we were there right now!:magic:

Mickey91
05-30-2007, 09:59 PM
We usually stand near the drink stand in Frontierland. Then, if the parade plays twice while we're there we will switch sides for the second time. That way we see all the characters!

Guya103
05-30-2007, 10:07 PM
Hands down the best place to view the Spectromagic Parade is from the top of the Train Station on Main Street. I never knew that such an incredible experience could get any better but it did. I would get there early, though, because seats up there go fast.:mickey:

Wrigley
05-31-2007, 02:39 PM
We sit right in front of the castle (in the center area where the trees are and the statue of Walt) on the ground-we put down our ponchos that we always carry with us and sit on them. We get there early enough that we get the front row and have a great view. We then stay in our spot for the fireworks and have a great view of them as well! I wish I was there now!!!

Mary Poppins fan
05-31-2007, 03:04 PM
We watched the Spectromagic parade in Frontierland right before you cross the little bridge to go to Splash Mountain. It is at the end of the parade route and it was a perfect location.
We stumbled upon this very same spot on our last trip. Our family decided to ride Thunder Mountain Railroad and Splash Mountain (quite a few times :thumbsup:) while Spectromagic was going on. As we were making our way out, Spectromagic was just turning the corner. We had front row seats with no waiting.

Deesdisney
06-01-2007, 01:11 PM
Last time we sat right in front of Pecos Bills on the planter with no one able to sit in front of us. I really enjoyed this. We got to sit, eat and watch the parade. We even got there just 10 min. before the parade started. Just dont sit on the wall in front of the iron gate they were told to move.