PDA

View Full Version : Shipping purchases home

TexasPrincessAurora
05-29-2007, 11:42 PM
How difficult is it to have purchases shipped home? Is it any trouble in the parks to have purchases shipped? What sort of prices do they charge for shipping?

Thanks!

TiggerRPh
05-29-2007, 11:50 PM
It's very simple...just tell the CM when you go to pay for the items. We do it all the time. I don't recall the prices...they use either UPS or FedEx. We've never had a problem shipping things home.

PrincessCandaceMarie
05-31-2007, 04:34 PM
I do this a lot especially with the Christmas item~

iamgreat66
05-31-2007, 05:04 PM
does anyone know if you have to buy items you are going to ship seprate or can you buy a bunch of things and and only ship a few

DizneyRox
05-31-2007, 07:17 PM
At the stores, they ship EVERYTHING purchased on a receipt. If you want things sent and some things not, it's best to do two transactions. The audit the shipped packages to make sure you don't get something you didn't pay for, so they like to keep it clean.

Shipping rates are very prohibitive now, I only buy what I'm willing to carry home these days, OR you can also bring the Flat Rate boxes from the post office and ship those. They used to be $8:10 for whatever you can fit in the box. It's usually a lot cheaper than paying Disney's rates.

J9
05-31-2007, 08:07 PM
You can ship all or some of the items in your transaction. I've had this done myself and I've done it for other guests as well.

Susan A
06-04-2007, 07:03 PM
I seem to remember not paying Florida sales tax or the items that were shipped home. I paid for two small items in a second transaction because I didn't want the price of shipping to go up. It is high, but worth it for fragile items!:mickey: