PDA

View Full Version : October trip Cancelled!

SandmanGStefani24
05-29-2007, 05:41 PM
Well, a few kinks in the plans along with a little overzealous planning have put an early end to our next trip. :(

Our last trip was delayed 6 months, but this one is probably going to be delayed a year or more. Not what I wanted to accept, but we don't have a choice unless we hit the lotto sometime soon. I didn't really get bummed out until yesterday when they showed the Simpsons episode where they visit Epcot.

Not really sure what I want out of this topic, but maybe other planners can see that even if plans go south, there is always a way. Even if it seems like forever until it gets here.

merlinmagic4
05-29-2007, 06:11 PM
Well, it sure does stink to have to cancel but hopefully you can just start planning your next trip? Do you have a new date in mind? I had to cancel our February 2006 trip because I could not find a decent airfare and there was no way I was driving at 7 months pregnant! I rescheduled for April 2007. It seemed like it would be endless but it came (and went ) pretty quickly! I'm sorry to hear your news, though.

vamaggie
05-29-2007, 06:14 PM
:( So sorry to hear about your trip cancellation SandmanGStefani24:( Wish I could do more than offer my sorries and some :pixie: but I too am looking for those 6 good numbers and a powerball! Hope you get to get back to the World sometime in the not too distant future!!!

goofyfan4466
05-29-2007, 06:18 PM
i know how you feel:(:(, i was hurt at work in sept 2006,had surgery and it did not go well,so we had to cancel november trip for wife and i .then we planned trip for last week,i was again hurt at work while slipping on the ice and falling down breaking bone just below the kneeand a tear in my knee .so this time we cancelled may trip as i was supposed to have surgery on 5/23 but was pushed a couple of weeks. i genuinely know how you feel. i'm right now going crazy about disney.trying to plan 2008 trip .i hope everything works out for you and your family so you can get back to the world. :mickey:

baby minnie's mommy
05-29-2007, 06:29 PM
I'm sorry to hear you had to cancel. I believe things happen for a reason, though, and to try to make something good out of it. We don't always know why things turn out the way they do, but please stay positive and focus on other things that you enjoy right now! The time to take your Disney trip will eventually be there and you'll wonder where the time went!

Christine
05-29-2007, 06:40 PM
I am so sorry that you had to cancel your trip. I hope you get back to the happiest place on earth soon!!! :hug:

Marilyn Michetti
05-29-2007, 07:17 PM
I, too, had to cancel for Dec. for health reasons, but I'm hoping to get stronger, and re-schedule.

In the meantime, we're only six hours from DL, and I've never been there, soooooooooo....

Keep the dream alive, and chin up!:yes:

crazypoohbear
05-30-2007, 01:15 AM
Sorry you had to cancel your trip. There's nothing worse than planning being disappointed. I hope things turn around for you health wise. Good luck with surgery

mrsgaribaldi
05-30-2007, 01:29 AM
I'm so sorry that you had to cancel your trip. I know how sad you must be. :pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:so you can start planning another trip soon.

PeachyGal
05-31-2007, 01:02 PM
Sending :hug: :hug: and :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

Mickey91
06-03-2007, 12:38 AM
:( I am so sorry. Sending hugs:hug::hug::hug::hug:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-03-2007, 12:43 AM
I'm so sorry you had to cancel but you can always look forward to planning the next trip. I hope everything works out well for you.

January-2007
06-05-2007, 02:29 PM
That's such a bummer that you had to cancel! One thing that is a plus when plans are delayed is that you have that much more time to get everything ready. Also, if it's money troubles, then just imagine how much better you will feel being in the 'world' knowing that you can really afford it and relax instead of worrying that maybe you made a mistake by taking the trip too soon. Lots of :pixie: on its way hoping you can feel better about everything and that you can still enjoy the planning process, even if the actual trip is further away.

Diznee4Me
06-06-2007, 10:14 AM
Sorry you had to cancel. Hopefully it will mean a bigger and better future trip!:thumbsup:

pdrlkr
06-07-2007, 05:38 PM
Sorry you had to cancel your trip! :crying: