PDA

View Full Version : 180 Days!!!!

Goofy Pluto
05-29-2007, 04:19 PM
Sorry, I'm excited! Today marks our 180 days out from our trip. We made our ADRs today and pretty much got everything we wanted, except that they are not taking Tusker House ADRs yet (wasn't in the system!)

Anyway, just wanted to celebrate. SIX MONTHS TO GO!!! :D

Inkdrainer
05-29-2007, 04:24 PM
Hi there! We make our ADR's tomorrow and are so excited!:) What restaurants did you pick?

nicole48040
05-29-2007, 11:39 PM
I could not wait til I hit my 180 days, I had it planned to a T. THen two days later I broke down and gave in to all the MVMCP hype and bought tickets.....this brought my ADRs crashing down. I had to reconfigure our whole vacation schedule and every ime something just didn.t seem towork out. I finally got it right, but not before making and remaking ADRs several times. Thank goodness my CM's were SOOOOO tolerant of crazy people:D My husband truly thought I was losing m mind and kept saying "I thought vacations were for getting away from all the hectic things?" and I kept saying "They are, that's wahy I am tking care of all of this now.......he has no idea what it takes to make a successful Disney trip, oh well at least I do:mickey:

mrsgaribaldi
05-30-2007, 02:30 AM
Have fun planning. It will be here before you know it:thumbsup::mickey:

vizsla
05-30-2007, 05:14 AM
Happy Planning.:mickey:

Jeri Lynn
05-30-2007, 07:47 AM
Yesterday was our 180 day mark also, I made all of our ADR's except for one day, we are still deciding what to do with that day!

pdrlkr
05-30-2007, 07:51 PM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

jenperich
05-30-2007, 09:16 PM
Our 180 day mark was yesterday!!! Our travel agent made our reservations and we got all the restaurants we wanted for when we wanted. I'm so excited!! We're going to Kona Cafe(breakfast), Crystal Palace(breakfast), Garden Grill(lunch), and for our dinners...San Angel, Sci-Fi, Le Cellier, Rose & Crown, Liberty Tree Tavern, and Tony's. I'm so psyched!! Are these all good choices??? I hope so. :-) :eat:

Goofy Pluto
06-04-2007, 03:20 PM
Hi there! We make our ADR's tomorrow and are so excited!:) What restaurants did you pick?

Sorry, I've been off for a few days, but I wanted to answer your question...

I don't know the days or times, but we are going to Whispering Canyon (Dinner), Crystal Palace (breakfast), Boma (dinner), Hollywood & Vine (breakfast, for my kids, who love Little Einsteins), Rose & Crown (dinner, never been!), 1900 Park Faire (dinner, for my daughter, who LOVES Cinderella), Kona Cafe (breakfast), and Chef Mickey's (breakfast).

Can't wait to go!

FriendsofMickey
06-04-2007, 03:29 PM
Just saw this. I marked 180 just a couple of days before you. It was so exciting to make the ressies. Now, it is just a waiting game..... we will see how many times I change my mind... though I got everything I wanted when I wanted, so I hope I leave them as is.:mickey: