PDA

View Full Version : Epcot - 1 lunch, 1 dinner - R&C, Coral Reef or Chefs de France

Tinkerbellfan
05-29-2007, 11:58 AM
Hi Everyone,

We are already planning to eat at Le Cellier for lunch one of the days we visit Epcot. In total, we will be at Epcot for 3 meals - 2 lunches and 1 dinner. We have narrowed it down to R&C, Coral Reef or Chefs De France. The menu at R&C is the least appealing to me but we have dined there 2 other times and always had a wonderful few of Illuminations. And, this year, my mother will be joining us so this could make it special for her.

We are going the first week of December.

Thanks for any help!

SBETigg
05-29-2007, 12:32 PM
You seem pretty set on R & C for the dinner and Le Cellier for a lunch- both good choices. For the second lunch, I would choose Chefs de France over Coral Reef, but I know plenty of people who would do the reverse. Your best bet is to look over the menus at Info Central and see what most appeals to you there.

lightyearfan
05-29-2007, 12:49 PM
well we would reccommend Le Chef De France, this is a wonderful resturant, it is on our ADR for our upcoming June trip. The food was great the service was great and we had no complaints

Victor

GrmGrninGost
05-31-2007, 12:07 AM
I like Coral Reef.:mickey:The food is excellent, and the huge aquarium is awesome! I love to watch the fish swimming around while we are there! Especially the sharks! Cool!!:thumbsup: