PDA

View Full Version : Any rumors of "future deals" for AKLV ?

WDWfeelslikehome
05-28-2007, 08:20 PM
I was just wondering if anyone has heard rumblings of any future new deals to entice us to add on certian point levels at AKLV's? Maybe a big per point discount later this year, or a double points for the first year kind of thing. I would guess that they would want to try and have it sold out by the opening date in 2009, so that they can then intro and push the next DVC. Nothing here, I just wanted to throw it out there for the Intercotees "in the know".:mickey:

dlpmikki
05-29-2007, 04:25 AM
I haven't heard any rumours about that but I suspect they will not be in a rush to sell because it is going to be some time before all the buildings are available to stay in.

Ian
05-29-2007, 09:20 AM
I think Mikki's right. I wouldn't look for much beyond the current $8 per point discount (in fact, considering that it's only $8 per point at VAKL and $10 per point at SSR, that should tell you something).

Our guide told us that they don't expect "the next DVC resort" (aka the Contemporary) to be selling until mid-to-late 2009, so they've got quite awhile to continue selling VAKL.