PDA

View Full Version : Emh

SheridanLedding
05-28-2007, 07:52 PM
I've been reading around and I think you all have some kind of secret inside thing I can't find.

My group for an October trip is planning to make full use of EMH, but, while I can find which park does them when in a million places, I can't get the exact hours! The websites all just say "up to 3 hours" at night and "an extra hour early" in the morning, which I assume means the mornings are 1 hour across the board.

You are all talking about MK being open til 1 or 2, and I'm seriously unclear on when that happens! Where do you get this from?

disneyfan369
05-28-2007, 07:56 PM
Just click on Info Central in the tab above, and then Park Hours. It will tell you when the EMH is. :thumbsup:

SheridanLedding
05-28-2007, 08:03 PM
I'm finding mostly the same information I managed to get off the Disney site. What I really want to know is the exact hours the parks close on their Evening EMH days. Is there somewhere to get that information?

disneyfan369
05-28-2007, 08:05 PM
I'm finding mostly the same information I managed to get off the Disney site. What I really want to know is the exact hours the parks close on their Evening EMH days. Is there somewhere to get that information?

From what I understand, they always close 3 hours after the regular closing. They say "up to three hours" in case of storms or something. If that makes any sense.

SheridanLedding
05-28-2007, 08:19 PM
That is what I assumed, but now I hear people talking about MK being open until "1 or 2" and the normal MK hours never seem to be later than 9, so how could "up to three" hours make that "1 or 2"? That's where I'm confused.

Tygger7
05-28-2007, 08:28 PM
If you look at the park calendars for the summer months on Disney's website, you'll see that the Magic Kingdom is open until midnight on certain nights during the summer. So, if there are extra magic hours in the evening for the Magic Kingdom, then the park will be open until 2 or 3am. Just add the EMH hours to the beginning and ending times listed for the park on that day....it changes, so you need to look carefully at the "official" schedule to determine what the hours are....also, the castmembers are always extremely helpful and can help you out when you arrive if you're confused or have questions.