PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grocer question

Speedy1998
05-28-2007, 05:47 PM
Hope this the right place.

I ordered from Garden Grocer for my WDW trip in two weeks, thanks to the recomendations from people here. Now here is my question when I ordered last week I got the reponse that I would get a confirmation e-mail. I have not received one yet, should I call Garden Grocer to make sure my order went through?

GreenBeetle
05-29-2007, 12:14 PM
Yes, I would call. It never hurts to be too careful. :D

FYI - we were very happy with Garden Grocer. Would use them again in a minute.

goofynmd
05-29-2007, 09:29 PM
The same thing happen to us in February. When I called them, they said they were having problems with Paypal I believe. They did confirm my order over the phone. We did have a problem with delivery. We were scheduled for delivery between 12-2. We provided a cell phone number because they said they would call 30 minutes prior to delivery. Well no call came. I finally called Garden Grocer at 2:45 and found out our order was sitting with bell services. That annoyed me. Well the bell hops ended up getting our tip instead of the delivery person.

Bethanymouse
07-21-2007, 01:54 AM
How soon do you usually get the email confirmation? I ordered 2 days ago for our August order and I havent received the confirmation. I will give them a call in a few days unless you think I should call right away. When did you all get the email confirmation?

Disneyfirsttimer
07-21-2007, 10:27 AM
We did have a problem with delivery. We were scheduled for delivery between 12-2. We provided a cell phone number because they said they would call 30 minutes prior to delivery. Well no call came. I finally called Garden Grocer at 2:45 and found out our order was sitting with bell services.

This happened to us as well. It wasn't Garden Grocer's fault because I provided a time too early not realizing we wouldn't be at the resort yet. They waited as long as they could. When we checked in, we asked if we had any deliveries and were told no. Got to the room and called GG and was told it was delivered. There was definitely confusion at the resort because our order was there. I would highly recommend selecting a time when you are certainly going to be at your resort already and provide a cell number. Their customer service was great because they called later on to ensure we received our order and had everything. Very convenient.

Karyn

playdead88
07-21-2007, 02:16 PM
we didnt have any issues with garden grocer when we used them in april - the delivery guy came up to our room and went over a check list with me to make sure we had everything before he left - they were great :thumbsup: