PDA

View Full Version : LDE - A Night of Magic at The Dragon Festival Theater

LittleDragonErin
05-28-2007, 04:00 PM
LDE - A Night of Magic (http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n94/DDRin/LDE_ANightofMagic.jpg)

Regular Showtimes:
Tuesday at 9 p.m.
Thursday at 6 p.m. and 8:45 p.m.

Future showtimes to be announced.

chrisb26
05-28-2007, 04:05 PM
Sounds awesome Little cant wait! :number1:

bigpapiortiz34
05-28-2007, 08:09 PM
OH, sounds exciting. I will definitely be there :)

Can't wait!

LittleDragonErin
05-29-2007, 01:06 AM
Wow! Thanks everybody who came. The concert was packed and I heard the line was up to 40! O_o For those that didn't get a chance to get in tonight, I'll have performances tomorrow night and Thursday night. I'll post times when I know for sure (most likely during closing hour).

Thanks again to those that came. ;) Hope you all had fun!

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-29-2007, 01:06 AM
Sorry for not being there everyone. I tried to get on but my comp kept crashing. It was very frustrating. Then there was a hundred-person line for the room, too :P So I got in a few minutes before closing. Sorry about that! I hate it when that happens, lol. I'll try to make it for the Thursday opening :) Did you already give out tickets Dragon?

chrisb26
05-29-2007, 01:09 AM
Great show Litte you did a great job with that and not timing out except for that one little mike problem ;)

Jeremy
05-29-2007, 01:15 AM
you did a great job! and your sister did a great job too!
Thank you for the show.:cool:

LittleDragonErin
05-29-2007, 01:19 AM
Sorry for not being there everyone. I tried to get on but my comp kept crashing. It was very frustrating. Then there was a hundred-person line for the room, too :P So I got in a few minutes before closing. Sorry about that! I hate it when that happens, lol. I'll try to make it for the Thursday opening :) Did you already give out tickets Dragon?

No worries Doll. During the closing dance, I found out just how many people were in line waiting to get in lol! I had about 13 messages waiting for me asking to let them in. :P And there won't be tickets for Tuesday and Thursday. If it seems like a popular room, I will probably start giving out tickets again after that, as I found from both performances today that people actually stay through the whole show. O_o

Great show Litte you did a great job with that and not timing out except for that one little mike problem ;)

Thanks...I blame the mic flub on my technician coughsistercough. :)

PinkJJ
05-29-2007, 01:35 AM
Great Show Little! Encore! Encore!

I was there! Very lucky to be in the audience of a wonderful performance! The music, the dancing, aww, I will remember this night for a long, long time!:cloud9:

Thank you Little for bringing the Disney magic to your stage. :tink:

Blue Genie
05-29-2007, 01:36 AM
Dragon what I was trying to say was. That line you use is what they do over at DCA for that Animtion {art} show were Mickey,Cinderella, and sometimes Herucles,Peter Pan or Woody would come out of. Did you get that line from them if so very tricky.

LittleDragonErin
05-29-2007, 02:09 AM
Dragon what I was trying to say was. That line you use is what they do over at DCA for that Animtion {art} show were Mickey,Cinderella, and sometimes Herucles,Peter Pan or Woody would come out of. Did you get that line from them if so very tricky.

Nope, I've never been to that part of the Animation Studio. If I have, don't recall hearing that line. O_o

Blue Genie
05-29-2007, 02:19 AM
Wow most of what u said they do to. How funny that u never saw it but you got part of it heehee

terri.m
05-29-2007, 09:28 AM
Awesome show Erin! I did miss the first and last numbers but you and your sister did an awesome job!! Can't wait to see it again:number1:

Chescat
05-29-2007, 08:30 PM
Erin, sorry I missed it. Had to finish a quest for somebody last night. By the time I got back, the line was too long for the room. Then when I finally got in at the end, I couldn't move once I got in there. Sorry DotRocks, I heard you gave up a seat for me, and here I lock up. :(

LittleDragonErin
05-29-2007, 11:58 PM
Erin, sorry I missed it. Had to finish a quest for somebody last night. By the time I got back, the line was too long for the room. Then when I finally got in at the end, I couldn't move once I got in there. Sorry DotRocks, I heard you gave up a seat for me, and here I lock up. :(

No worries, glad you still made it into the room in the end. :P And if you or anybody else who missed it wants to still see the show, I'll be updating the performance times in the first post whenever I add a new time.

LittleDragonErin
05-31-2007, 10:50 PM
Tonight's 6 p.m. show was a sell out again! Woot! Thanks to all who came. Hope you enjoyed it, I sure did!

Don't forget, for those who missed it or want to see it again, there's another show tonight at 8:45 p.m.! Hope to see you there!

RenDuran
06-01-2007, 01:09 AM
Very cool show. I didn't stay long, but I could see that you had talent!:whistle:

LittleDragonErin
06-01-2007, 01:55 AM
Very cool show. I didn't stay long, but I could see that you had talent!:whistle:

Yeah, I saw you pop in! Glad you could stop by even if for a little while ;)

mickeytinkerbellprincess
06-01-2007, 07:30 PM
Rats, missed it again. Turns out that Thursday was the night for my graduation so I couldn't come :P I'll try to make it next time! Hope my schedule clears up by then :mickey: