PDA

View Full Version : Quick *Live* Report

murphy1
05-28-2007, 03:34 PM
Hey guys!! We made it to my hometown of Florida after a wonderful and glorious day at MK yesterday, so today I am in Tampa. The weather is just perfect, I highly recommend going to the World this time of year, before school is out, it was even cool in the evening time. I loved POFQ, we stayed one night and it was outstanding, it is now up there with WL as a favorite, everything is close to you and the pool is great, with one exception, attack bird!!! I got attacked at the baby pool, really!!! I talked to a couple of others who did too! Loved the beignets, too. Now MK, how fun!! We got to go on FL rides at 9:00 am when the park opened and no lines. We loved Monsters Inc, it was really funny. We will be at Epcot tomorrow and then back to Tampa. I still can't believe how much the area around Disney is building, I absolutely love Clermont, driving through the hills and a few of the orange groves left, it's wonderful.I took a few pics so will post them, but I forgot my battery, so we'll see how far I get. Our outfits that I made got a lot of nice compliments too!

offwego
05-28-2007, 04:45 PM
Thanks for the mini report! it was really nice to hear from you.

faline
05-28-2007, 05:20 PM
The weather sounds great! Glad you're having fun!

pogo
05-28-2007, 09:27 PM
Thanks for taking the time to do a live report.:thumbsup:

It sounds like you are having a good time.:mickey: I can't wait to read more. :D

Bethanymouse
05-29-2007, 07:12 AM
I am so glad that you enjoyed your day! Thanks for the report!

mrsgaribaldi
05-31-2007, 05:40 AM
Thanks for sharing:thumbsup:
I love your avatar by the way:mickey:

merlinmagic4
05-31-2007, 05:49 AM
Sounds great so far! Looking forward to more!

Bethis26fan
05-31-2007, 07:38 AM
Thanks for sharing.