PDA

View Full Version : Value rooms at akl

FortheloveofStitch
05-28-2007, 03:04 PM
Will there be any savanah room views with the value rooms?

Donald A
05-28-2007, 04:24 PM
I do not know for sure, but from my interpretation of the points charts, NO. I Imagine if the room overlooks the Savannah it will cost the number of points necessary for the savannah view room.

CarolMN
05-29-2007, 09:03 AM
I do not know for sure, but from my interpretation of the points charts, NO. I Imagine if the room overlooks the Savannah it will cost the number of points necessary for the savannah view room.My understanding is that some of the value rooms will have a savannah view and others will have a view of the parking lot or pool/garden.

The value rooms are physically smaller than the other rooms (sleep 4, 4 or 8 rather than 4, 5 & 9) and are scattered throughout the DVC portion of the AKL. There won't be any value rooms in the Kidani (DVC building), and there won't be very many of them in the lodge. (Believe they were remodeled from the standard size rooms in the lodge). I would imagine that MS will take view requests for the value rooms, but of course nothing will be guaranteed - just like any other request.

I think the value rooms will book quickly - just like the standard view rooms at the BWV.