PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Trip Report!

May524
05-28-2007, 02:56 PM
*I took this layout from Tiny Dancer's report, b/c I thought it rocked! :thumbsup:*
There are 11 of us going...so here goes nothing!
Cast of Characters:
My Dad - He is very excited to be taking his 3 grandkids back to the world! He will also be experiencing the Segway Tour for the 1st time!
My Mom - She is also very excited to be going with the WHOLE family and her favorite memory is always Hoop-De-Doo!
Me- A HUGE Disney fan, and an past college program cast member (worked front desk at ft.wilderness). I just went with DH for our honeymoon!
My Hubby - Also a past college program cast member, he was a jungle cruise skipper! He is so psyched to be going back.
My Sister Monique - She is a big disney lover!
My Brother in law Brian - His favorite park: Epcot!
My niece Abigail - She is 8, and love everything Princess! She is most excited about riding BTM!
My sister Robin - Loves anything Disney!
My brother in law Scott - favorite ride, Haunted Mansion!
My neice Georgia (3)- Adores Cinderella, and is most excited about Bippidi Boppidi Botique and lunch at CRT!
My nephew RJ (almost 2) - He is excited to see Stitch!

Location - We're staying at Old Key West! In 2 studios and a 1 bedroom villa!

The Trip
6/2- Everyone but myself and DH get on the road for the drive to Orlando!
6/3-My DH and I will arrive at the airport around 7am for our 9am flight to MCO! Arrive at 11:50...then go to OKW to check in! Maybe hit up a park...or DTD...or swim..who knows, but Hoop De Doo @ 9:30!
6/4-Chef Mickeys for breakfast, then MK, then LTT for dinner!
6/5- Segway Tour in the AM, Le Cellier with everyone for lunch, then late dinner with DH at San Angel Inn
6/6- Breakfast at Crystal Palace, then to MGM! Dinner at Sci-Fi with the hubby
6/7- The little girls are off to BBB in the AM..then CRT for lunch, then dinner at Morraco with DH
6/8- AK in the morning w/ breakfast at Donald's with the DH, then dinner at O'hanas with the family, and MK extra magic hours!
6/9- Breakfast at the Grand Floridian, then who knows what! Our flight departs at 5, and the rest of our family will be daparting back home!

Everything is pretty much planned! I know DH and I will play more things by ear since we don't have little ones, so maybe more time by the pool! Ahh I can't wait...:mickey:

Dopey's Girl
05-28-2007, 04:21 PM
Sounds like a great trip! Have a wonderful time!!!

Fairy Grandmother
05-28-2007, 04:32 PM
Have a magical :magic: trip!

faline
05-28-2007, 05:18 PM
Have a great trip! I'm sure it will be great fun with such a large group of folks!

pogo
05-28-2007, 09:21 PM
Your plans sound great. :mickey: We loved Hoop-Dee-Do when we were there last month.:thumbsup:

I hope you enjoy your family trip. :D

Bethanymouse
05-29-2007, 07:16 AM
It is going to be busy! You are going to have a great time. You have found the perfect mix between hanging with the family and still having alone time! I cant wait to hear more!

ChipnDaleGal
05-29-2007, 03:35 PM
What a great multigenerational group you have! I hope you all have a great time, as your plans look wonderful! :mickey:

disneydrmr
05-29-2007, 04:03 PM
Hope you have a safe and magical trip! Sounds like a lot of fun! :mickey:

mrsgaribaldi
05-31-2007, 05:29 AM
Have a great time and safe traveling:mickey:

May524
06-01-2007, 04:09 PM
Thanks!!! 2 more days.....ahh can't wait!
My family has already left and is on the road...for me...I'm stuck at work...itching to get out of here to pack and leave for Disney on Sunday :cloud9: