PDA

View Full Version : Animals for savannah view room?

Catzle
05-28-2007, 12:55 PM
What are the chances of having animals outside of your savannah view room each morning. My sister just booked for her honeymoon and was wondering.

artyboy
05-28-2007, 12:57 PM
When I stayed there a couple of years back, we had animals outside the room each morning, and often late afternoon...

I'm pretty certain that it will be the same for your sister.

MNNHFLTX
05-28-2007, 03:52 PM
The chances of seeing animals in the morning are (and evening sometimes) are very good, especially as that is when they are fed. Our room was on the Arusha savannah and every morning we had giraffes and ankole cattle feeding right outside our balcony. Every savannah features different animals, so the ones your sister might see would depend on where her room is.

IC10
05-28-2007, 04:58 PM
I can't honestly remember a time when we were in our room that we did not see animals.... well except that night we got in at who's knows what time with the kids from Pleasure Island. :) She will see them and fall in love!!!

JPL
05-28-2007, 06:21 PM
The chances are very good to see animals most times of the day. My last trip I have a room right near a watering hole and also in the area they fed the Giraffes. It was an awesome experience:thumbsup:

iceicebritney
05-28-2007, 09:12 PM
ive stayed at animal kingdom lodge 5 times, and never had a bad view of the animals... best time to see them is early morning or during the feeding times in the afternoon.

some of the animals have a pretty good assigned area where they move throughout the property. it doesnt matter what view you have, cause we've had them all. its great to sit on the patio - i like to read a book - and watch the animals eat from the trees or be fed by the CMs.

oh and the flamingos down by the pool/hot tub are a real enjoyment at night!!