PDA

View Full Version : Land and Sea Hotel Pick Up Time

meldan98
05-28-2007, 12:42 PM
We are doing the 4 day land/3 day sea and I was wondering what time the cruise line picks up from the Poly. We were hoping to squeeze in the Lilo and Stitch breakfast before we left for the ship.

Piglet822
05-28-2007, 02:13 PM
Pickup from the Poly is either 11 or 11:30. I can't recall the exact time.
If you made breakfast ressies for 8 or 9 you should have more than enough time to enjoy a leisurely meal.

ElenitaB
05-28-2007, 03:01 PM
Jeanne is absolutely right! (Of course :D )

We were picked up at WL around 11:45-ish and our bus had gone to the Poly first.

PoohnTink
06-23-2007, 01:56 PM
Could someone tell us approximate pick ups at some of the other resorts? We are considering bwi, ci, or wl. I have an issue with car sickness and would be more comfortable near the front of the bus:blush:thanks!

ElenitaB
06-23-2007, 02:09 PM
Could someone tell us approximate pick ups at some of the other resorts? We are considering bwi, ci, or wl. I have an issue with car sickness and would be more comfortable near the front of the bus:blush:thanks!
Note that pick-ups are not made at all resorts, unless you are a DVC member staying in a villa prior to your cruise, or if you are on a land/sea vacation.

The resorts included as part of the Land/Sea vacation packages are:
If you've booked a Category 4, 5, 6 or 7 cabin:

Grand Floridian
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Beach Club
Polynesian
The Swan and the Dolphin

If you've booked a Category 8, 9, 10, 11 or 12 cabin:

Port Orleans French Quarter
Port Orleans Riverside
Caribbean Beach Resort

Hope that helps!

PoohnTink
06-25-2007, 07:41 AM
Thank you for the info! We chose the poly :mickey:

ASweetLov
08-05-2007, 12:10 AM
I've seen the disney cruise buses at the Pop Century, but the Pop isnt on that list of hotels for the land and sea cruise. Can you book at the Pop Century too for the land and see cruise?

angedeaile
08-05-2007, 01:26 AM
I've seen the disney cruise buses at the Pop Century, but the Pop isnt on that list of hotels for the land and sea cruise. Can you book at the Pop Century too for the land and see cruise?
As far as my research showed me, no. You would have to book separately for POP, which is what I did.

I do know that you can request transportation, through Disney, to take you from WDW to PORT regardless if you booked land and sea. Maybe those are the busses you saw?

Piglet822
08-05-2007, 01:46 PM
Disney Cruise Line buses are owned and operated by Mears Transportation and are used daily, whether there is a ship sailing or not.

Chances are the bus you saw at the Pop Century (or any other non-DCL resort) was doing DME.

Ellen has the complete list of DCL resorts in her above post. I will try and remember to get an updated pickup time list from my manager at work when I go back on Tuesday and post it here.

robnadina
08-07-2007, 04:09 PM
We did this cruise in Feb. and we were given 2 options for pick up.
1) Pick up from Hotel @ 11am.
2) Get early admission to AK for Donald's Breakfast (8am). You take your carry-on luggage with you and check in for the Cruise @ AK. They hold your bags while you explore the park. They have you meet in a designated spot to board the coaches to the Cruise.
We chose option 2.
If you want the AK pick up, you need to make ADR when you check in at the hotel.
Also, we had a hard time getting a bus over to AK that early as the park wasnt open. I suggest you speak with the cruise check in when you get to the hotel to find out where you meet the bus to AK.
Good Luck and hope you have a great trip!

Adina

PS - The cruise coffee is great!