PDA

View Full Version : Official Trading Pins?

klynch7
05-28-2007, 12:34 PM
Hi, I looked but couldn't find an answer to this, but are the pins you can buy from the Disney Store considered official trading pins?? Would I have any problems trading these in the parks?

cruellalvr
05-28-2007, 12:49 PM
if you got them from a disney store than you would be fine. Another place that you should consider should be e-bay. If you purchase them on there, it is a lot cheaper for them and really if you are just going to trade them anyway, who cares what you start with anyway, right?

Just be careful with those auctions though and make sure you pick a reputable dealer. Have fun!! I sure loved it last fall and cant wait to do it again in 08.

klynch7
05-28-2007, 12:51 PM
Thanks. I've been buying the ones from the Disney Store that I liked and I just got some off ebay but I'm still new at it. I'm looking forward to trading in two weeks when I'm there though!

Khfan13
06-18-2007, 09:32 PM
While preparing for my upcoming Disney trip, I went to my local Disney Store and bought some of the three packs of pins that were on sale for 40% off:secret:. I just feel bad because they are so small:blush:...