PDA

View Full Version : soy milk

mulderxcoltrane
05-28-2007, 10:52 AM
We're coming down to the World in December with our 2-year old who is allergic to milk. Is soy milk available in the restaurants or on the grounds anywhere? If we get him a kid's meal, would we have to pay extra for soymilk or can we substitute it since he's allergic to the real stuff? Thanks!

Donald
05-28-2007, 11:36 AM
You might want to check with the baby centers. I know that they have regular milk, but I know that they carry different types of formulas, you may get lucky with the soy milk.

SodaPopMGK
05-28-2007, 06:10 PM
I would suggest calling WDW Dining, I have a son who is allergic to nuts, soy and sesame seeds and they were able to answer all my questions. I just have to say I found all the restaurants very accomodating to his needs.

TheMartellFamily
05-28-2007, 08:58 PM
my son drinks soy milk also and we were told that we had to pay for it. We asked about how DS does not drink regular milk they said there were no substitutions so we ended up giving him apple or orange juice. We ended up using a snack credit for it a couple of times for them since we had so many of them and still did not have to pay for it. Sorry I do not even know how much they are either.