PDA

View Full Version : Resort hopping

dinahvixen
05-28-2007, 10:23 AM
How do you get from one resort to another? I am staying at POR in Sept and I would like to check out AKL and WL - how on Earth would I get there and how much time would it take? If I left MK for the evening for instance and stopped at one of the resorts before heading back to POR, how would I get back to my own resort?

goofiecrazy
05-28-2007, 11:45 AM
If ur leaving a park and want to see another resort just jump on that bus/monorail and it will take there to the resort u picked to visit. If the parks are still open when u are done looking around just catch the bus/monorail back to the park and go back to ur resort.IF the parks are closed u can take the bus to DTD from the resort ur visisting trasnfer buses back to ur resort.

iceicebritney
05-28-2007, 09:24 PM
if ur doing this during the day... i would take a bus to magic kingdom from ur hotel, and then run over the the wilderness lodge boat dock - take that over to the lodge to visit there... then from the lodge i'd take a bus to blizzard beach or animal kingdom then catch the bus from either one of those locations to animal kingdom lodge. thats how we do it if its many resorts that were hopping to in one day - but we like to take taxi's if its just one resort were visiting.