PDA

View Full Version : camcorder

Mickey07
05-28-2007, 10:18 AM
Ok so I have a camcorder that I want to bring into the parks with me, but what should I use to carry it in? Thanks for any help.

kgoulash
05-28-2007, 10:22 AM
we always carry ours in it's case, but do bring a large bag like a ziploc gallon bag to pop it in if we're around water.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-28-2007, 01:19 PM
I have one of the new smaller Canon's so I just put it in my camera bag. And as stated above, bring a zip lock baggie to keep it in too. You never know when you'll need it-rain, Kali, Spash etc.

bratmaster
05-28-2007, 03:51 PM
We have a case for ours, but we carry a big backpack and don't want to carry 2 separate bags, so we put the camcorder in a gallon ziplock and pad the inside with bubble wrap or towels. I wish we had a smaller one; it takes up a lot of space!

MrPeetrie
05-28-2007, 05:25 PM
I am the camcorder guy in our group and I just wear a strap around my neck. We also bring a backpack and ziploc for water rides.

wedway76
05-28-2007, 08:11 PM
I found a small padded camera bag that my camcorder fits perfretly in. It fills the main compartment completely. It has 2 pockets on the side, in one I keep an extra charged battery and extra tape and in the other I keep my digital still camera.

Zippy_D_DooDah
05-29-2007, 10:57 AM
I am the camcorder guy in our group and I just wear a strap around my neck. We also bring a backpack and ziploc for water rides.

I second the strap. You will have to stop in the bag check line(s) if you have a camera bag. The strap allows you to avoid the bag check and get in the parks faster. I have a 3CCC Panasonic palm camera and a Sony still camera and wore them both into the parks a few days last trip.

MsMin
05-29-2007, 11:37 AM
I found a small padded camera bag that my camcorder fits perfectly in. It fills the main compartment completely. It has 2 pockets on the side, in one I keep an extra charged battery and extra tape and in the other I keep my digital still camera.

:ditto: here. I use my camera bag as a purse or as some would a backpack. I have my rm key, ID, sometimes change and chapstick!