PDA

View Full Version : Need help with digital camera please!

mickeys_princess
05-27-2007, 11:05 PM
Im trying to delete pics off of my digital camera. I have deleted them off of the camera but it is only saying I have 45 pics left available to take. Are they staying on the memory card and thats why I dont have that many pics left? Can I erase them off of the card? They are all downloaded in the computer so im not worried about losing them. At one time I had like 150 pics left now im down to 45 but no pics are on the camera? Help! :confused:

alongfortheride
05-28-2007, 12:21 AM
You should have a "format" option in the menu settings on your camera. Find that and perform a format with your card in the camera and you should have the full capacity of your memory card available. If that doesn't work, you could have a problem with the file system on your memory card. If you have a card reader for your computer, you can put the card in the card reader and open "My Computer", right click on the card drive, then select "format" to do a full format of the card. This should return the card to "as-new". Once complete, you'll need to format the card in the camera as well. If that still doesn't work, your card is corrupted and will need to be replaced.

Hope this helps...

MsMin
05-28-2007, 01:04 PM
If you changed the size of the photo or quality it could give you fewer pics. How big is your card?