PDA

View Full Version : What's the difference?

nicole48040
05-27-2007, 11:02 PM
Can anyone tell me the difference in the BBBoutique's three hairstyles-Fairytale Princess, Disney Diva and Pop Princess . Would you also happen to know which is the cutest:cloud9:

kakn7294
05-28-2007, 12:12 AM
Fairytale Princess is all hair except bangs pulled onto the top of the head with a tiara around the bun and a multicolored rhinestone Mickey barrette in the back (BTW, I bought this barrette for myself and wear it everyday! :thumbsup:) Pop Princess is all hair except bangs pulled into a pony tail surrounded with spikey multicolored fake hair and tiny Mickey hairclips around the front. Disney Diva is all hair except bangs pulled into a ponytail surrounded by long, curly fake hair (you can choose the color either to match or contrast with natural hair color) with sparkly ribbons decorated with Mickey heads intertwined in the hair and rhinestone Mickey bobby pins in front. All styles are sprinkled with glitter too. Pop Princess is my least favorite. Fairytale Princess looks really cute on little girls, especially those in costume. It didn't look as good on my 11 yo with her round face. Disney Diva is really cute and looked great on my 7 yo. BTW, if there are any accessories that you want to add that aren't part of the style you choose, you can ask to have them added and pay the extra for them. For example, my 7 yo wanted a tiara so we added it for the $10 it costs to purchase separately.