PDA

View Full Version : comments on nine dragons

mel
05-27-2007, 10:08 PM
I have heard many comments on nine dragons. Some very good, but most questionable. What is your opinion?

kakn7294
05-27-2007, 11:33 PM
We liked it but it depends on what you are used to. Where we live, we have many Chinese restaurants but 1 is a mall food court place, 1 is take-out only, several are buffets, and only 2 are decent TS places. Nine Dragons is on par with our TS places although pricier.

Crow
05-28-2007, 06:14 AM
I like it. i dont have ADRs for it on the trip i leave for tomorrow, but i am thinking of cancelling San Angel (great atmosphere but ok food) for 9....esp since it will b closed for rehab in Sept when ill b back. the service has been pretty good too.

May524
05-28-2007, 02:11 PM
We dined at Nine Dragons in January for our honeymoon and it was SO good! We really enjoyed it and are going back on our trip next week!

kathiep
05-28-2007, 07:11 PM
We ate there last year and had a great experience.

The food was great.

The only thing keeping us from going back this year is all the other places we wanted to try.

ThanxForNoticin
05-29-2007, 05:02 PM
We've had nothing but great experiences at Nine Dragons. The food and service are excellent.

Jared
05-29-2007, 05:14 PM
As always, I will voice a dissenting opinion about Nine Dragons. We had a very poor experience at this restaurant and will not return. Like I and others said in a similar thread, I can get much better, authentic Chinese food for a fraction of the price on my local street corner.

AuntLaura
05-29-2007, 09:13 PM
The service and food we have had at 9 Dragons has always been very good. I prefer spicey and have found the food quite mild. They have a honey lemon chicken that is excellent, however, that reminds me of sesame chicken. If we go to eat at China, we usually go at lunch. Since we have so many Chinese restaurants at home, Chinese is not my first choice when visiting EPCOT.

RAIDER
05-30-2007, 03:47 AM
Out of 10 i would give it a 7 ....

The service and food cant be faulted ..Its a bit pricey for what it is but like i said the food cant be faulted and if you like chinese food you will enjoy the experience :thumbsup: