PDA

View Full Version : stupid question#2

BrerEmma
05-27-2007, 09:19 PM
While in lin e at some attractions I try to look behind the the scenes or into the light fictures and see what kind of light bulbs they are using so I can use the same in my house. Am I crazy????????????????

wedway76
05-27-2007, 10:08 PM
Yes you are.

wedway76
05-27-2007, 10:11 PM
Just kidding... I do nutty stuff too.

I collect WDW napkins. I go home with a stack about an inch or two high and will use one or two throughout the year when I neeed a Disney fix.

I also use my refillable mug all year long.

Goofeygal
05-27-2007, 10:22 PM
LOL Wedway we do the same thing.

DisneyMP3Maker
05-27-2007, 11:53 PM
i like to see what new items i can add to my disney collection. if it is in the park, it should be in my house! that's my feeling anyway.

tinksmom02
05-28-2007, 08:16 PM
Yeah, I think you're a little crazy LOL Just kidding! But whatever gets you through the line, right?

By the way, what kind of lightbulbs are they? Hopefully those energy-efficient flourescent ones!!

DizNee143
05-29-2007, 12:52 PM
no your not weird at all!!
i try to see behind the scenes too...ive never looked to what kind of light bulbs they use but...lol...i think we all do these kinda weird things while at Disney!!
oh ya..me and my family do the napkin thing too..but we take way more than an inch or two...lol :mickey:

grumpycajun
05-29-2007, 01:53 PM
Yep. As a loon! :D I never thought about the napkins. Good idea. We have Mickey soap in every bathroom in the house.

Great! Now I'll be peeking at lightbulbs everywhere next month!

offero
05-29-2007, 07:52 PM
Your gonna burn out your retinas!

Just kidding, I think we all do things like that. I look around to try to figure out how they do all thier tricks.

As for the napkins, my family routinely picks up napkins, cup, bags, you name it, they are true kleptomaniacs. Sometimes the stuff comes in handy though. My wife and I met in grad school. she came in with and old POR mug. She happened to sit next to me. All i said was "what's your favorite ride". She was amazed i knew what the mug was and the rest is history.

indytraveler
05-29-2007, 10:50 PM
[QUOTE=offero;1302446]

Just kidding, I think we all do things like that. I look around to try to figure out how they do all thier tricks.

QUOTE]

I do the same thing. How do they create all that magic using everday items? I might have to try the napkin thing. I'm told I keep way too much stuff now. I just say they're souveniers. right?

Not2Loud
05-30-2007, 09:39 AM
Guess I will have something to do in line on Friday now!

KAJUNKING
05-30-2007, 11:06 AM
at least once a week ill use disney soap or shampoo, just the smell brings me back :mickey:

wedway76
05-30-2007, 11:15 AM
As for the napkins, my family routinely picks up napkins, cup, bags, you name it, they are true kleptomaniacs.

My son takes everything that isn’t nailed down! We have to check his bag when we leave. He takes all of the menu cards from the room, and those folding cards with the hotel info. He usually has a stack of Coca-Cola cups from Ice Station Cool. He puts all of the unopened soaps in his bag every day so mousekeeping has to bring more.

Iluvpooh
05-31-2007, 10:54 AM
My son takes everything that isn’t nailed down! We have to check his bag when we leave. He takes all of the menu cards from the room, and those folding cards with the hotel info. He usually has a stack of Coca-Cola cups from Ice Station Cool. He puts all of the unopened soaps in his bag every day so mousekeeping has to bring more.

Well now I know my husband isn't the only one!!

If it makes a difference I asked the people at the Contemporary who made the carpet so I could get it for my house. Special made wouldn't you know!!

Last year I bought a Comforter and a wall lamp from the Wilderness Lodge for my guest room on ebay!!