PDA

View Full Version : Logged in or out???

ToDisney
05-27-2007, 06:07 PM
Hey, I'm not sure but i could be having a problem.
I 'll be logged in; then change from say "Vacation Planning" to "Theme Parks" and I won't be logged in anymore.
I thought maybe it was just timeing. or something with my computer. Then I went to post a new thread; I was logged in and actually typed it out clicked on 'preview post' and it said I needed to log in.
What's Up?
just to check it out I hit the back button and sure enough I was logged in, but no matter where I went from there, I was logged out. Is there a time limit then your automatically bumped off?
Help, I haven't been on the boards for a while. I have to get back into things.
:mickey:

ToDisney
05-28-2007, 11:37 PM
I know without a doubt something is going on.
I tried to post a repy to another thread, and I didn't try to preview it , just submit;
I know I was logged in absolutely positive!
But, there was that message, you must be logged in...

Has anyone ever had this happen?
Got any ideas why?

Of course if you go back your post that you just spent all that time typing up is gone and if you sign in from there you have to start over too!
So needless to say I haven't posted on half the things I've started on. I'm not the smartest person but I do have info that might help someone some time (at least I would like to think so)
And of course I'll always have more questions to ask!

MinnieMommie
05-31-2007, 05:35 AM
When you log in try checking remember me and when you log out check log out. Logging out the right way will clear the cookies and checking remember me should keep you logged in. See if that works. :mickey:

disneymom2000
05-31-2007, 09:50 AM
I had that problem last week. I do have remember me checked and to keep me logged in since it is my laptop and no one else uses it. But when I went to submit my information it told me I was logged out. So I tried to log in and it wouldn't even let me log back in. So I had to completely close down and then it let me back in. I haven't had a problem since that day but that was really bad not being able to answer anything but I got to read A LOT.:blush:

Checkers
05-31-2007, 01:46 PM
:mickey:I've been having the same problem on and off for several weeks. I just thought it was because I changed my ISP and now have FIOS and not dialup but apparently that is not the problem. I also have the "Remember Me" checked as well. Anyone have any other ideas what the problem might be?

John
05-31-2007, 01:49 PM
Anyone having login issues needs to use the "clear cookies set by this board" link in the FAQ.

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/faq.php?faq=vb_user_maintain#faq_vb_clear_cookies

ToDisney
06-03-2007, 06:15 PM
:thumbsup:Thanks, I did that on both my home computer and my laptop. Now I can have my uninterrupted intercot time!