PDA

View Full Version : intercot teens

mt.pooh
05-26-2007, 10:58 PM
i want to meet some teen who loves disney world as i do

and who is going to disney in july

Jared
06-04-2007, 11:00 PM
There are more of us than you probably realize.

TinkiTime1989
06-04-2007, 11:02 PM
Hi I'm Erin and I'm almost 18. Fellow disney teen. I'm going later this month though, not in July, sorry.:mickey:

Jared
06-05-2007, 10:52 AM
Hi I'm Erin and I'm almost 18. Fellow disney teen. I'm going later this month though, not in July, sorry.:mickey:
I just got back two weeks ago and I'm ready to go again. Take me with you in July!

Glad to see there are still some teens around here. Many of us have fallen by the wayside through the years.

TinkiTime1989
06-07-2007, 05:13 PM
I just got back two weeks ago and I'm ready to go again. Take me with you in July!

Glad to see there are still some teens around here. Many of us have fallen by the wayside through the years.

Haha as long as you're willing to pay for yourself and sleep on a rollaway its on. We leave here on June 18th! lol :D And I'm surprised more teens didn't respond to this thread. I know there are more of us out here.

DREAMADREAM93
06-07-2007, 05:15 PM
Oh yeah, there are a ton of out there. Im going on July 14th for nationals. I play on the Atlanta Force travel basketball team and our nationals are between tampa and orlando and i deffinatly plan on spending the majority of my time in WDW when im not on the court !

JOrdan :]

Jared
06-08-2007, 11:46 AM
Haha as long as you're willing to pay for yourself and sleep on a rollaway its on. We leave here on June 18th! lol :D And I'm surprised more teens didn't respond to this thread. I know there are more of us out here.
I'm considering the offer. I have 10 days to figure out an elaborate scheme.

By the way, maybe there aren't as many teen on the boards anymore. Many of us have disappeared.

TinkiTime1989
06-08-2007, 01:59 PM
I'm considering the offer. I have 10 days to figure out an elaborate scheme.

By the way, maybe there aren't as many teen on the boards anymore. Many of us have disappeared.

I'm all for elaborate schemes. Life just isn't as much fun without them!:D And we should start a movement or something....Bring more teens to Intercot!

DREAMADREAM93
06-08-2007, 02:04 PM
haha. that's great. im amazed that there are only like 5 of us on here though. It's shocking!:drama:

JOrdan :]

Jared
06-11-2007, 10:49 AM
I'm all for elaborate schemes. Life just isn't as much fun without them!:D And we should start a movement or something....Bring more teens to Intercot!
My AIM name is somewhere on my profile. Feel free to shoot me a note anytime.

TinkiTime1989
06-11-2007, 11:36 AM
Hey Im a teen and i am OBSESSED with disney :mickey:.
I'm going in Sept. is anyone else?
my name is new on intercot. But i have looked on it several times. Nice to meet all of you!

And also nice to know I'm not the only teen on here! :wave:

Hawaii Rox! :lei:

Welcome to Intercot!:welcome::rocks:

DisneyFreak23
06-12-2007, 11:30 AM
sorry i deleted my post.

anyways, is anyone going in september?

Sweetcheekssz
06-24-2007, 12:26 AM
Hey Hey. I'm 19 so i guess DIsney Teens includes me lol. I'm going to Disney June 28th - July 12th i think. hmm. Maybe 13th? Something like that. :mickey: Can't wait

LadyTora
06-24-2007, 02:33 AM
Ooo..my first official post...just wanting to say yay for disney teens! I'm visiting the world in two days..can't wait

Jared
06-24-2007, 10:56 AM
Hey Hey. I'm 19 so i guess DIsney Teens includes me lol. I'm going to Disney June 28th - July 12th i think. hmm. Maybe 13th? Something like that. :mickey: Can't wait
You're so lucky! Where in New York do you live?

princessimagineer
06-24-2007, 11:02 AM
yayy i cant beleive there is more disney teens out there! i felt like i was the only one commenting peoples posts that was still in high school. :D

im going the last week of august though :(

Sweetcheekssz
06-24-2007, 10:49 PM
You're so lucky! Where in New York do you live?

Im in Queens, Howard Beach. :thumbsup:

mamacon67
06-24-2007, 11:28 PM
I think it's great that all of the teens want to find some common ground in Disney, and possibly set up meets. Call me cautious, but please be careful in doing so, and the information that you post. We all assume that the people we meet here are safe, and they probably are. But in this day and age, you just never no. I am seeing a lot of personal info being posted, and I would like to suggest a little caution in what you are putting out there. If you are going to set up meets, please make sure you involve your parents or other adults, and don't go alone.

Jared
06-25-2007, 10:47 AM
Im in Queens, Howard Beach. :thumbsup:
I'm actually near your neighborhood every weekend because my grandparents also live in Queens. I live in Westchester, but it's not too far away.

Sweetcheekssz
07-16-2007, 03:05 AM
I'm actually near your neighborhood every weekend because my grandparents also live in Queens. I live in Westchester, but it's not too far away.

Cool Cool