PDA

View Full Version : Crowd estimates this coming wk?

Crow
05-26-2007, 06:40 PM
ill be arriving Tues 29th - Monday.
any estimates on how the crowd will be?

Alpha Jeanie
05-26-2007, 07:19 PM
We were at Disney World last year from May 25th thru May 31st. The crowds were very light. I think that the longest we waited in line for anything (busses, boats, restaurants with ADR, rides) was 15 minutes. We plan to go the same week next year because we had such a great experience with the crowds last year. I was kinda worried about Memorial Day bringing alot of people, but it was not even overly crowed on Memorial Day. My son's birthday is on the 29th so we go there to celebrate his birthday.

I hope you have a wonderful time.

:mickey:

WDWgoofy
05-26-2007, 09:01 PM
I've visited WDW many times from the end of May thru early June. My experience is that the crowds will moderate Tuesday - Friday and will build noticeable from Saturday on.

Catwillow
05-26-2007, 09:25 PM
Just remember that Star Wars Weekend kicks off the end of this coming week!!! So plan your MGM time accordingly!

Kathleen

Soul_Power
05-26-2007, 10:44 PM
This is good to hear! I, too, will be leaving this week! I can't believe it's finally here!

Crow
05-27-2007, 09:43 AM
thanks.
i liked Sept trips, lighter crowds and my birthday..but ive tried diff times of the yr
this time i planned to take advantage of the end of Flower fest, beginning of Star Wars wkend and a pin code i got.
so heres hopeing for not bad crowds....see everyone there:thumbsup: