PDA

View Full Version : Birthdays at Disney

Wrigley
05-26-2007, 11:59 AM
Does Disney do anything special for you if you will be celebrating your birthday while there? We are planning on taking our DD for her 3rd birthday and were wondering if there was anything special that we could have done??:mickey:

Christine
05-26-2007, 12:39 PM
Hi! Check this out!

http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/misc/birthday.asp

My daughter has had two birthdays down in WDW. They were great!

The first time, we got her the big birthday cake hat that lights up, took her for breakfast at Chef Mickey's, and spent the day at the Magic Kingdom. She got a birthday button from City Hall, and both CMs and guests alike went out of their way to congratulate her! Mickey left her a birthday card and balloon in our room!

The second time, Goofy called her at the room to wish her happy birthday. We did the birthday button and hat again, and had breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. It was lovely!
This time, Cinderella and Prince Charming left her a birthday card.

Hope you have a great time!

Deesdisney
05-26-2007, 02:55 PM
We celebrated our daughters 4th there. When you have a sit down meal make sure they know you are celebrating a birthday and you will usually be surprised. Cards signed and cupcakes with candles are some of what she got. And very nice cms and other people singing to her and making her feel very special. She wants to do it again. :D

shan-ash
05-26-2007, 03:55 PM
Last year, my daughter celebrated her 11th birthday at CBR, where they left a signed card from Mickey and Minnie Mouse with a bouquet of balloons in our room during the day. All I did was mention her birthday to the desk clerks. What a happy surprise it was to her after a day in the parks!

artyboy
05-27-2007, 01:11 PM
They also fuss over us big kids, too!

I've had 2 Birthdays at WDW...and everyone i so nice...get a Birthday button from Guest Services...

I'm turning 43 in a week, and I'll be at WDW again!!!

Mickey91
05-27-2007, 02:21 PM
We celebrated our DKs 6th Birthdays there. It was wonderful! Garden Grill will bring out a cake, some places bring a cupcake! The Poly decorates the room with a few ballons and partyhats, confetti and a cake and party blowers! Get a button from all the parks! CMs and guests will treat her like a true princess! Have fun!:mickey::party:

mrsgaribaldi
05-28-2007, 12:37 AM
DH got a card and balloons at the Contemporary 2 days in a row for his 40th birthday in Nov. He though we were going to celebrate all week;)