PDA

View Full Version : mnsshp tickets??

Braxtonsmom03
05-26-2007, 03:27 AM
I was wondering.... Is the mnsshp really fun/worth it? this is our first time back to the mk since the early 90's and we have a 4 yr old and were going in september. Also how far in advance do you recommend purchasing them? I know I can buy them now but to be honest since there isnt an advance purchase price offered on 9/21 I rather not spend the money now and wait closer till we have our vacation fund "stocked" more. Any thoughts/comments??
ps. I hope i Posted this in the right spot?

TIA, Tiffany

Melanie
05-26-2007, 03:39 AM
Hi Tiffany! You posted in the 'right spot'. :thumbsup:

I can't recommend Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party enough. I'm going twice this year. :mpumpkin:

The parade and fireworks are worth the admission price alone, IMO. There are many trick-or-treat stations set up throughout the Magic Kingdom, which I think any little one would love. And many folks have a blast planning and wearing creative costumes.

While the resort on a whole puts out fall decorations, the party is the only time there are true Halloween themed decorations. The Magic Kingdom is transformed into a spooky fun atmosphere. :ghost:

vizsla
05-26-2007, 07:22 AM
I would recommend the MNSSHP. We would attend the party twice every year since it began except for this year because we are going down later for the MVMCP for the first time. The MNSSHP is alot of fun and the crowds are not bad at all. You can get on so many attractions with 0-5 minute wait times, trick-or-treat, see the Halloween Parade and the fireworks. What you can can get accomplished in the MK that night makes it worth the additional expense.

MinnieMommie
05-26-2007, 07:36 AM
I agree with everything the above posters have said. MNSSHP is awesome and more than worth the price. You can get into the MK earlier than the time the party begins so one thing you might consider that will help with the budget is not going to a park that day. You can be in the MK a very long time and will be able to get alot accomplished there. Check out the holigrams over the stores on Main St and the castle. The fireworks are unbelievable! :thumbsup:

Seasonscraps
05-26-2007, 08:55 AM
Another thumbs up for the Halloween Party! :thumbsup:

If you check the page from info central, there is a $7 discount for 9/21. I don't think you need to buy the tickets immediately but the free dining promotion will be in effect at that time and crowds may be a little higher then normal at that time of year.

biodtl
05-26-2007, 12:13 PM
Definitely worth it! My whole family had a ball. Trick or teaing in WDW is so much fun, and the character interaction is amazing.

Christine
05-26-2007, 12:17 PM
Ooooo, we just love MNSSHP!! It is a MUST do! The parade, fireworks, character greets, dance party, castle front show, trick or treating, decorations, boat loads of candy...it's just a great time! The CMs even seem to be having fun! The whole atmosphere is so relaxed and festive. I can't stress enough how much I think you should go!

KAJUNKING
05-26-2007, 01:20 PM
we are going for our first time on that same night, i just bought my tickets on disney online, i think it was about $185 for 2 adults and 2 children, we really cant wait to go with all the good things weve heard, it will be the last night of our vacation, i cant think of a better way to end it, if you go to google video and search for it, you can find some good videos to see what its all about :mickey: