PDA

View Full Version : vendors near Fantasmic?

mickey-mouse35
05-25-2007, 06:22 PM
We've done the Fantasmic package before at H&V and weren't too impressed with either the seats for the show or the food. I'm thinking of just getting a sandwich or hotdogs and having dinner while I wait for the show to save time and money. I read there is a hotdog vendor near Fantasmic--where is this? Also, any other vendors nearby that we could grab dinner from and bring into the stadium? Thanks!

Christine
05-25-2007, 07:29 PM
At the back of the auditorium there is a long string of vendors. Popcorn, hot dogs, nachos, pretzels, churros, etc. Just outside on Sunset Blvd, there is a grouping of counter service that has fruit, chicken strips, turkey legs, burgers, etc. My memory wants to say it is "Toucula something??? or Rosie's something???" I don't know, but it is beside RnRC and across the street from Beauty and the Beast.

I sat on the end in Fantasmic once, and did not like it...I could see too much "backstage" activity.

Guya103
05-26-2007, 09:56 PM
Fantasmic- THE BEST PART OF MGM!!! Get in line at least an hour in advance and you will have perfect seats- sit near the top in the center. It is the ideal view every time. Right behind the stadium seating are vending counters that serve refreshments, pretzels, popcorn, nachos, & churros. Perfect accompaniment to the experience!!! Take the time to wait in line, the seating is worth it!!!:mickey:

Figment!
05-27-2007, 11:11 AM
See the Disney-MGM Studios (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/diningguide/studios.asp) Dining Guide for a listing and map of all current fixed Dining Locations.

Jared
05-27-2007, 11:49 AM
Try Rosie's All American Cafe, located on Sunset Boulevard across the road from the Hollywood Hills Amphitheater. It is a counter service restaurant offering cheeseburgers, chicken tenders and other basic fare.

Bring the food into the theater and eat while waiting for Fantasmic! to start.