PDA

View Full Version : Shipping from the resort?

DisneyorBust
05-25-2007, 04:42 PM
When we return to WDW in December, our DS won't be going with us. (17 y/o, too old for Disney).
Well my DW came up with a great idea, ship some things that he likes from WDW to him at home as a surprise!
So the question: what is the process to ship items from our resort? (staying at the POLY, if that matters):D
Also, I'm wondering if we could ship some Cinnamon rolls? They are his favorite.

Strmchsr
05-25-2007, 05:08 PM
You can call UPS for a pickup, but many of stores will ship directly for you.

disneycouple2004
05-25-2007, 05:13 PM
Just a little note...shipping from the resort is much cheaper than shipping from the shops in the parks .
:thumbsup:

DisneyorBust
05-25-2007, 08:40 PM
Hi Stormchaser!
You say that I can call UPS for a pick-up.....do I just make arrangements at the front desk or will I need to be present to ship from the resort?
We will be taking a pre-paid shipping box with us. So hopefully that will help.

Strmchsr
05-25-2007, 09:06 PM
My dad shipped using UPS and, if I remember correctly, just dropped the package off at the front desk. I think the best way to get an exact answer would be to call your resort directly and ask.

LudwigVonDrake
05-25-2007, 09:51 PM
I seem to remember a sign by the cash register in shops offering to ship items home if you wanted. Just ask a cast member! :smickey:

DisneyorBust
05-26-2007, 04:08 PM
Note to Chris...aka Stormchaser.
It's funny, after I posted this question I told my DW that I should call the POLY and ask a castmember. I guess that I just like to chat with the folks here on Intercot!:D
Thanks for the info, it's appreciated!