PDA

View Full Version : New Fantasyland Ride Pin

Chescat
05-25-2007, 04:06 PM
Looks like they've retired the Casey Jr. Train for the prize for pulling the sword. The new pin as of today is the It's A Small World Pin.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-25-2007, 08:14 PM
Is it just me or is people not trying for it anymore? It doesn't seem like a very popular pin right now. Unless I don't get out more often :P I think only the Mad Tea Pin rised people because the Dark Rides were new.

WDWfanatic742
05-25-2007, 08:32 PM
Honestly, unless I like any pin that is offered (whether in the stores or anywhere) I won't even bother to get them. Just lots of them and I kind of lost my interest of collecting everything because it seems like if you want to you need to be playing mini-games constantly.

Patricia
05-26-2007, 11:50 AM
It's taken a long time for that change. I'd have to say those are the most expensive pins I own. :blush:

bigpapiortiz34
05-26-2007, 04:32 PM
It's taken a long time for that change. I'd have to say those are the most expensive pins I own. :blush:

I must agree with everything you said Patti. These pins are very time consuming and in the end you end up spending LOADS of credits. Not the best way for me to get a pin :(

Thanks for the update Cat!

PinkJJ
05-27-2007, 01:35 AM
After riding the dark rides a million times for "free" Alice shrubs, I think I completely lost any interest to ride them again.
Well, maybe the next time I am doing housework and playing VMK at the same time, I will take a ride or too. :blush: