PDA

View Full Version : New member

Jason_Broadway
05-25-2007, 01:45 PM
Hi. I'm Jason Broadway, and I love going to Disney World(The Magic Kingdom) and getting pictures with characters. I currently have 100 characters, and still need a lot more. Does anyone know where I can a picture with the Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh? There's a long list of other characters I don't have but hope to get soon. I'd love to see characters in the Magic Kingdom like Arthur, Madame Min, Sir Ector, Archamedes, and Sir Kay from Sword in the Stone, The Indian Chief, Tiger Lily, John and Michael, the Lost Boys, Mr. and Mrs. Darling, and the Crocodile from Peter Pan, Miss Bianca, Bernard, Madame Medusa, Penny, Mr. Snoops, and some of the other animal characters from the Rescuers, and from Sleeping Beauty King Stefan, the Queen, and King Hubert. The only ones I have from Sleeping Beauty are Aurora, Prince Phillip, and Maleficent. I'd love to get Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather, but they're only in the parade. The last characters I got were Jiminy Cricket(on Earth Day), and Figment at Epcot Center. Some of the others I don't have are the Fairy Godmother, Robin Hood, Little John, and many more. Hope someone on the board can tell me where to find these other characters. Take care and hope to hear from everyone soon. Jason Broadway.:mickey:

Strmchsr
05-25-2007, 02:43 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!!!! I look forward to seeing more of you around the boards.

You can get a complete list of characters and where they can be found in Info Central here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/characters/wheretomeet.asp).

Goofeygal
05-25-2007, 03:20 PM
:welcome::rocks:You will enjoy it here I am sure.:mickey:

joanna71985
05-25-2007, 11:40 PM
Hi. I'm Jason Broadway, and I love going to Disney World(The Magic Kingdom) and getting pictures with characters. I currently have 100 characters, and still need a lot more. Does anyone know where I can a picture with the Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh? There's a long list of other characters I don't have but hope to get soon. I'd love to see characters in the Magic Kingdom like Arthur, Madame Min, Sir Ector, Archamedes, and Sir Kay from Sword in the Stone, The Indian Chief, Tiger Lily, John and Michael, the Lost Boys, Mr. and Mrs. Darling, and the Crocodile from Peter Pan, Miss Bianca, Bernard, Madame Medusa, Penny, Mr. Snoops, and some of the other animal characters from the Rescuers, and from Sleeping Beauty King Stefan, the Queen, and King Hubert. The only ones I have from Sleeping Beauty are Aurora, Prince Phillip, and Maleficent. I'd love to get Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather, but they're only in the parade. The last characters I got were Jiminy Cricket(on Earth Day), and Figment at Epcot Center. Some of the others I don't have are the Fairy Godmother, Robin Hood, Little John, and many more. Hope someone on the board can tell me where to find these other characters. Take care and hope to hear from everyone soon. Jason Broadway.:mickey:

Rabbit- no set area. Very rare
Sword in the Stone- no one
Peter Pan- only Peter, Wendy, Hook, and Smee
Rescuers- no one
Fairy Godmother- 1900 Park Faire and CRT
Robin Hood- no set area. Rare
Little John- Very rare

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-28-2007, 12:54 AM
Welcome to Intercot. The only one I can suggest is maybe sticking your head in Cindy's restaurant. Isn't the Fairy God Mother usually right inside greeting guests? Maybe they'll let you in for a photo op.

joanna71985
05-28-2007, 02:16 AM
Welcome to Intercot. The only one I can suggest is maybe sticking your head in Cindy's restaurant. Isn't the Fairy God Mother usually right inside greeting guests? Maybe they'll let you in for a photo op.

Nope. Cinderella is in the lobby now.