PDA

View Full Version : What is included in the free dining plan?

pugslave
05-25-2007, 10:45 AM
I have heard that breakfast is not available in the free dining, and then I have heard you get breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack. Does anyone know? TIA!

cmay0507
05-25-2007, 10:52 AM
On the disney dining plan you receive a table service credit, counter service credit, and a snack credit for every night you spend there. You can use those credits however you like (breakfast, lunch or dinner). If you want to have breakfast twice in one day you can, same goes for lunch or dinner. If you want to use 3 table service credits in one day you can. It is up to you on how you want to use your credits. :mickey:

LibertyTreeGal
05-25-2007, 10:56 AM
I think the confusion is coming into play because there are two different dining plans. Here is the one most of us are talking about

http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/diningplan/default.asp

However, there is also a premium dining plan that gives you all three meals a day, sit down in the finest places and eat until you get sick, with unlimited everything. It's for the ultra wealthy who want the convenience.

But the regular plan was pretty well described above :) and that is the one that applies during free dining

maryt01
05-25-2007, 11:07 AM
i find that if we eat a breakfast at the food court, we can go until about 1;00 PM BEFORE WE NEED A SNACK. WE THEN EAT AN ICE CREAM OR POPCORN. THIS HOLDS US UNTIL AN EARLY DINNER, SAY BETWEEN 5 AND 6 PM. THE BRKFAST IS 1 COUNTER SERVICE PER PERSON, DINNER IS 1 TABLE SERVICE PER PERSON. WE ARE NEVER HUNGRY. ENJOY YOUR TRIP. OH, 1 SNACK ALSO.:thumbsup:

Rayadragon
05-25-2007, 12:35 PM
Another useful tip is to use the snack credit to buy a box of doughnuts in the hotel gift store. This lasts a couple of days for my family and was all we really needed for breakfast.

Figment!
05-25-2007, 12:51 PM
The "Free Dining Plan" is not a special type of Dining Plan, it is a discounted Magic My Way Package. Guests who booked this discounted Magic My Way Package receive a Disney Resort stay, Theme Park Tickets and the Disney Dining Plan for only the cost of the Resort stay and the Theme Park Tickets.

The Dining Plan that is part of the the "Free Dining Plan" discounted package is no different than the Plan that Guests receive on a non-discounted package.

See the link provided by LibertyTreeGal above for what is included on the Disney Dining Plan and also the Disney Dining Plan FAQ (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=91180) for more info.