PDA

View Full Version : The CiavoFamily Live from the Poly ~ Part III

BelleCiavo
05-25-2007, 05:51 AM
Hello again :mickey:

Crowds are definitely picking up; MGM was packed yesterday. Today was the first day off from school down here for locals and we saw many school groups from other areas, choirs, cheerleaders, etc. RRRC was always 60 minutes, but Fast Pass return times were only an hour or so away, I think a lot of people didn't use it :shrug: I did see about 50 people walking around with all day Fast Passes ~ lucky them. I have yet to see anyone on the dream squad.

Ethan has a heart defect (bicuspid valve) and we weren't comfortable with him going on TOT even though his cardiologist said it was O.K. He understood. My drop sequence was the best one ever :cloud9: He did do Star Tours for the first time though. Darth Vader came to menace us while we were waiting to load our touring vehicle :darth:

Restaurants are packed, there are no ADRs to be had, I feel bad for the people who didn't make ressies, I've seen many. I don't think I'll ever get this meal plan down, it seems like some places have different policies, e.g., Captain Cooks gives the child meal a cookie and 2 sides, but last night we ate at ASmo and no cookie. No big deal, but it is curious to me. Speaking of Captain Cooks, it is much improved. They have apple juice at the drink dispenser :thumbsup: Today we are having breakfast at Boma :tasty: and later on dinner at the Crystal Palace.

The weather is still lovely, very breezy.

Stacey, I'm sure you are busy, but I hope you have a blessed day today.

Aloha,
Karen

pogo
05-25-2007, 07:26 AM
I'm glad everyone is still having a great time. I wish I was there also. I love warm breezy weather.:thumbsup:

I've never done the dining plan so I can't help with that. :confused:

Enjoy and please keep the reports coming.... it does make me feel like I'm there when I read these things. :D

SBETigg
05-25-2007, 08:30 AM
So nice of you to think of the bride. I hope she has an amazing day, too!

Ethan is having a great trip! Too bad about the ToT but so nice that he understood. Darth Vader may have scared me a little.:) Good thing you have those ADRs! Have another magical day at WDW.

faline
05-25-2007, 08:47 AM
It does sound like crowds are increasing! I'll bet it will be busy there this weekend!

Belle's Mom
05-25-2007, 09:05 AM
Glad you are having fun! I hope it only continues:cloud9: :cloud9:

disneydrmr
05-25-2007, 09:27 AM
Going into a holiday weekend I'm sure you'll be facing some major crowds... I'm soooo jealous that you'll be eating at Crystal Palace tonight... I'm sure I'll be thinking of you eating there as I'm eating my frozen fish sticks :D . Hope you continue to have fun! And I hope the crowds at least stay manageable for you!

Christine
05-25-2007, 02:10 PM
Sounds like you're having a great time, and I think you have a great attitude regarding the crowds. Do what you can do, don't sweat the rest!

Thanks for taking the time out to report!!

ElenitaB
05-25-2007, 08:58 PM
Karen, glad to hear that you are continuing your fantastic voyage! Darth Vader can be menacing (we were there last year today for Star Wars Weekend); hope he didn't creep Ethan out too much!

Glad to hear you're having nice weather! :thumbsup:

pdrlkr
05-26-2007, 10:06 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

sleepingbooty
05-26-2007, 11:03 AM
Love these live reports, hope you continue to have a great time!:mickey:

DisneyorBust
05-27-2007, 10:56 PM
Although busy, you seemed to have a good day!:mickey: Thanks for sharing the report.

princessgirls
05-30-2007, 11:44 PM
Thanks for the report Karen!

A wonderful day!

Julie:mickey:

mrsgaribaldi
05-31-2007, 06:30 PM
Thanks for sharing:thumbsup: