PDA

View Full Version : Counter Service Question

Mickey26
05-25-2007, 12:55 AM
Hello! Does anyone know if you can order just a burger at a counter service restaurant or do you have to order the whole meal combo? I looked at the menus, but it doesn't say.
Thanks a lot. :mickey:

January-2007
05-25-2007, 01:05 AM
You're right, it doesn't say on the menus, not even when you get there. When you order just the burger (or whatever) and say you don't want fries or a drink (or ask for tap water) you get charged a lower price. It isn't advertised because this way more people are purchasing the combo meal after reading that's what's for sale at the restaurant so that's what they should get. We saved a lot of money by either splitting one meal with fries or getting two meals sans fries and it was never a problem, we always seemed to be charged appropriately.

JPL
05-25-2007, 01:07 AM
Yes you can order just the burger and another little known fact that in the places that sell double burgers you can order just a bun and pay a little extra for the bun and split it up :thumbsup: You cna also request a single burger be charged less that the double.

crazypoohbear
05-25-2007, 03:19 AM
It's disney, they will do whatever you want!!:mickey:

Mickey26
05-26-2007, 09:51 AM
Thankyou!!
That will help a lot.
I didn't want to have to order a whole combo meal for my 2 year old. He loves burgers, and I noticed on some menus, they don't offer a childs meal burger.
Thanks again for the help. :mickey: