PDA

View Full Version : What happen to Rock 'n' Rollercoaster line

iellis
05-24-2007, 05:53 PM
Dose any body no what happen to R'n'R line the last I herd, they were making a single riders line. Do you think the line will be longer to get from Point A to B? What do you think?

cgriff
05-24-2007, 09:30 PM
Hi iellis,

:welcome: to Intercot!

You heard correctly. There is now a single riders line for Rock-n-Rollercoaster. I would suspect that it is probably a quicker point-A to point-B journey for single riders.

What I want to know is what's going on in the Soarin' queue area? It's all under construction!

cgriff

iellis
05-24-2007, 10:15 PM
Well i'm going tomorrow 5/25/07 and ill let you no and ill check this befor i'm off to wdw.

Crow
05-24-2007, 11:01 PM
happy that theres a single line at RnR now as ill b at WDW solo next wk. ill check it out.

MickeysBestPal
05-24-2007, 11:57 PM
Just returned a couple of weeks ago.

The Single Rider line for RnR works GREAT!

I rode it over and over late in the day even when the standby line was backed WAY up deep into the outside queues.

Its a great feature!

chrisb26
05-25-2007, 01:06 AM
They really changed the ride by adding the single rider line. You no longer go back and forth outside there are just three ramps. they also changed the main inside area adding a entrence for single rider and fast pass on the other side of the room.

crazypoohbear
05-25-2007, 02:57 AM
I can't wait. No more waiting in line for 45 minutes!!!
How long on average is the single rider line???

BelleCiavo
05-25-2007, 06:12 AM
I can't wait. No more waiting in line for 45 minutes!!!
How long on average is the single rider line???

Yesterday it was shorter than the Fast Pass line, but they let us in first.

Karen :mickey:

paragon
05-25-2007, 06:13 AM
I guess I was just lucky, or had really good timing. I was there last week with my wife, her brother and his wife and my mother in law. At no point did we wait in ANY line longer than 20 minutes. I was at MK four days, and used only one fast pass, ( at AK for EE ) The stand by at Rock & Roll stated 30 minutes, it was never mmore than 15. Must have been my timing, or the fact that I know the parks so well now, I maneuver around to the rides at the right times.