PDA

View Full Version : Is Davy Crockett merchandise sold anywhre?

Gator
05-24-2007, 02:37 PM
I love the old Davy Crockett stuff! Do they still sell his merchandise at WDW? And I don't mean just coonskin caps. I mean pins and musketts and other cool stuff.

Kate In Wonderland
05-24-2007, 02:42 PM
Hmmm...I want to say that I've seen Davy's merchandise in Frontierland at MK. But I'm not exactly sure where. Maybe someone else knows?

Quasimodo
05-24-2007, 03:11 PM
Toy muskets can be found at an outdoor kiosk in Frontierland and in the POTC gift shop in the MK. They can also be found at the World of Disney at DTD in the Pirate section. Coon skin caps (kid sized) can also be found on the Frontierland kiosk, but not sure if they carry any other Davy Crockett type merchandise.

Stu29573
05-24-2007, 03:29 PM
Frontier Land is the only place I can think of. It was inspired mainly by the success of Davie (at least the one in CA was) so there should be something there...What, I have no idea. :mickey:

LudwigVonDrake
05-27-2007, 03:15 PM
My guess would be Frontierland or the World of Disney store :cowboy:

ibrowse17
05-27-2007, 04:54 PM
You could also try the trading posts at Ft Wilderness:thumbsup:

Experiment626
06-04-2007, 02:03 PM
Hi Everyone

Frontierland Merch CM here.....the only Davy Crockett items we sell in Frontierland and anywhere else on property for that matter is the Davy Crockett Rifle and Coonskin Hats. We sell them at Big Al's and they also sell the guns in alot of other stores and the coonskin hats are also available at Ft Wilderness and Wilderness Lodge as well as in Canada at Epcot. The only other item I remember us selling over the years with Davy on it was we sold the WD Treasures DVD of Davy Crockett a few years back at Big Al's.:mickey: