PDA

View Full Version : Another person with a few questions about my ADR's

Charlee
05-24-2007, 01:57 PM
Hi as everyone was so helpful before I thought I'd post another coupla questions - hope you guys can help me out!

I've got two character ADR's - one for the Crystal Palace for breakfast at 9.10 and one at Chef Mickey for a dinner 9.10 in evening.

For the Crystal Palace I was wondering do CM's allow you to enter the park early like they would if you have a pre-9am ADR to make sure we make it for our time? I only mean about 5 mins before opening to make sure we can get there in time...sometimes getting into MK can take a while and I would hate to miss our reservation!

My question about Chef Mickey is that due to travelling with insulin dependent diabetic - do they seat you promptly? The ADR's a little late but its all I could get and didn't want to miss the experience! Plus with Chef Mickey with it being a late sitting does it make it quieter?

And finally...with both of the meals we're three grown ups - unfortunately being 19 I'm too big to have a princess dress! Will we still get plenty of character time?

Thanks in advance for any advice/comments! :mickey:

DDuck66
05-24-2007, 02:02 PM
As far as charecter interaction, my DW and I are both 40+ and we always get lots of interaction at the meals. Just make sure to show interest in the charecters and they will give you plenty in return.
I believe that there is a special line for those with ADR's for early morning. I believe that you will be able to get in early as you are supposed to be there 10 to 15 minutes before your actual ADR time.
As far as being seated promptly, we have never had a long wait except during the MNSSHP. In fact if you can get to the Contemporary by 9:00 you should have no problem. The larger the amount of people at the table, the longer the wait.

baby minnie's mommy
05-29-2007, 07:22 PM
We had a 9:10 ressie at Crystal Palace, also. Don't go through the regular ticket booths - to the right of them is a special entrance for guests with ressies. We got in the park around 8:45, could've been earlier if we'd gotten there earlier.

kathiep
05-29-2007, 07:31 PM
When we went in last fall for our CP breakfast, we too went through the entrance to the right.

Once I said we had reservations, they simply let us through. They didn't even ask for our ressie number or what time our ressie was for.

I would imagine if this is still the same, you could get there quite early.

Kairi_7378
05-29-2007, 10:53 PM
On our last trip CM's were asking everyone if they had ressies at the park entrance and pointing them in the right direction. Enjoy having Main Street (almost) to yourself!

mrsgaribaldi
05-30-2007, 01:25 AM
We had breakfast at Chef Mickeys and the Crystal Palace and we had plenty of character interaction at both. At Chef Mickeys it was just me and DH, in and near our 40s and at Crystal Palace we had kids with us. I would say we had the same amount of interaction at both. At Chef Mickeys Minnie even sat in Dhs place while he was taking a pic for another table. When he turned around his place was taken. It was so funny:mickey:

MsMin
05-30-2007, 02:03 AM
About the insulin, my dad is diabetic and we didn't have to wait more than 15 mins. Nothing seriously wrong. If it takes too long than don't be afraid to ask from a little juice, I'm sure they'll accommodate you.

Charlee
05-30-2007, 06:23 AM
Thanx for all the replies - I'd booked the ADR's without thinking too much - its a treat for my parents and then I had to think about the practical things! I'm glad the character interaction is good because my folks are big kids! They'll love it! And me... :thumbsup:
Can't wait - only 12 days to go!