PDA

View Full Version : Goofy's Candy Company

trudisneygal
05-24-2007, 12:49 PM
I've heard that Goofy's Candy Company has a make your own rice krispy treats and gingerbread. Has anyone done this? And if so how much is it? We will be there in Dec. and I thought this would be a fun Christmas-y thing to do for everyone. Thanks! :mickey:

Belle_0717
05-24-2007, 01:18 PM
My trip two weeks ago, I only remember seeing marshmellows and candy apples I believe. I do not remember gingerbread or rice crispie treats. I probably would have gone with my own creation in gingerbread.

ElenitaB
05-24-2007, 05:34 PM
We were there at the beginning of last year's Christmas season and didn't see this. We did however get the "customizable" ;) pretzel rods and marshmallows which are available in addition to the apples and rice crispie treats. They were quite inexpensive... I think under $4.00.

MissStyles
05-24-2007, 09:36 PM
I got the marshmallows!!! I got them dipped in white chocolate and topped with reeses peanut butter cups and butterfingers and drizzled with caramel. it took me about 3 days to eat, it was so sweet but so yummy! It was $2.50. I think it's probably the best deal for a treat in Disney. My friend got the apple, that was about $6.00. They also have oreos and as mentioned above pretzel rods.

January-2007
05-25-2007, 12:58 AM
We walked into this store in January and it seemed neat. I can't take that much sugar at one time so we decided to just stick with the plain huge rice krispee treats we got in the Magic Kingdom at the shop next to the Country Bear Jamboree. After finding out a few months ago here on Intercot that they can cut the candy apples for you, you had better believe I am going to at least try some kind of concoction. DH will eat almost anything, so if I don't like it, he won't make me feel like a fool wasting money.

crazypoohbear
05-25-2007, 03:17 AM
I don't remember seeing gingerbread men but it might be something they do at Christmas. It's not really "make your own" you fill out a form and watch a CM make it the way you want. We did the carmel apples last August and they were fab!!!!

trudisneygal
05-25-2007, 01:18 PM
Thanks everyone for the info! I'll be sure to check it out and see what kind of gooey creations they have. The marshmallows sound yummy! Can't wait!

wildernesslady
05-25-2007, 02:54 PM
They have you fill out an order form for any creations. Gingerbread was on it, at least in March it was. Any of the items that are under $4.00 count as a snack on the DDP. We went crazy. Everything is great.

mpoppinsgirl
05-26-2007, 08:24 AM
That sounds like a lot of fun. Yay!! We are going to have soooooo much fun. I cant wait. I got one of the candy apples last year and it was great!!! It had green and red sprinkles on it. YUMMY!

waughzee
05-26-2007, 03:03 PM
I got a gingerbread man there last December, he was delicious!
Other than the things already mentioned in this thread, there are also giant Oreo cookies available!