PDA

View Full Version : Disney Photo Services - Engagement Photos

brewcrew26
05-24-2007, 10:35 AM
Has anyone used Disney Photographic Services for engagement or honeymoon photos?

I made an appointment for my fiance and myself to tour Magic Kingdom on Aug. 31 with a photographer for our engagement photos. They sent me sample proofs and I was totally psyched to see some of the photos (especially one on the Main Street Trolley).

I just wanted to see if anyone else has done this and how memorable your experience was and how much you love your photos? :mickey:

On other wedding news, we're meeting with an event planner at the Swan and Dolphin on Aug. 30 to look at venues for our vow renewal ceremony.

k_reile
05-24-2007, 04:42 PM
i didn't know they did that...thats pretty cool!

brewcrew26
05-27-2007, 07:44 AM
It's actually a pretty good deal. If you call Disney Fairytale Weddings, they can give you the number for Photographic Services.

The Honeymood/Engagement Photo package starts at $300 and you get a tour of one of the four parks plus a white, leather-bound album with 20 4x6 prints from your shoot. You also get a web link to view more photos to order later.

We're doing our shoot, as I said, at Magic Kingdom on Aug. 31 at 9 a.m. We're both SO excited! I hope we'll be able to get a picture at POTC, too!

If you're a Disney nut, I definitely recommend doing your photos down there. It took a lot of research to find out that they actually did this, so now I'm glad I did! :mickey: