PDA

View Full Version : Can offsite guests go to the campout?

Nom
05-24-2007, 09:16 AM
My dd's fave dvd is Disney Sing Along Songs Campout, so you can image how excited I was to learn about the Chip and Dale campout! The only bad thing is that we are staying offsite (parents' timeshare), and the writeup says that the singalong is free for resort guests.

I would definately pay to be able to go! Do you know if there is any way offsite guests can pay to go? Are they very strict about checking for resort IDs?

TIA- this would just make my dd's birthday trip, but I don't want to mention it to her if I don't know if we will be able to do it or not. She'll be so dissapointed if we try to go but get turned away.

Thanks for your advice and input!!!!!

slegrant
05-24-2007, 05:28 PM
My family and I stay at Fort Wilderness all the time and really do enjoy the campfire. Even when would visit the park for one day, we would usually take a boat ride over to Fort Wilderness and watch the show. We have annaul passes so we could use the transportation. You can park at Fort Wilderness and take a bus down to Meadow trading post/Bike Barn stop, then walk over to the campfire witch is behind the Bike Barn. In my 36 years of visiting Fort Wilderness they have never checked to see if we were resort guest. So go enjoy the show.:chip: :dale: