PDA

View Full Version : Question about the World of Disney store in NY...

conorsmom2000
05-24-2007, 07:22 AM
Just curious.....:blush:

Has anyone been to the NY WoD store recently? We got a mailing from our Disney rewards program and it had a coupon for this store - next to the coupon was a picture of the cutest t-shirt....instead of the I "heart" NY logo, it had I º0º NY. I think we're going to take a trip in to NY to go there on Sunday, but I was wondering if anyone has actually seen these t-shirts there? Mike's afraid they were just for the ad, and not really in the store.....if anyone has seen them, would you let me know?

Thanks!! :mickey:

llamaface
05-24-2007, 08:34 AM
We were there in late March and my daughter did get a hooded sweatshirt with the logo you're speaking of. They did have t's as well and I so regret not getting one for myself!!!!:mickey:

conorsmom2000
05-24-2007, 08:52 AM
We were there in late March and my daughter did get a hooded sweatshirt with the logo you're speaking of. They did have t's as well and I so regret not getting one for myself!!!!:mickey:

Thanks so much!! :thumbsup: We were there in early winter and I didn't see them....so, looks like we're going to the city on Sunday!! :D :mickey:

Rosanne
05-24-2007, 10:04 AM
I've recently been there and it's spectacular! I got the sweatpants and shirt that says I ::mickey:: NY!

It's the cutest collection. I love that store so much. It's like having a little part of WDW right here in NYC.