PDA

View Full Version : Pleasure Island/NightClub dresscode

05-24-2007, 05:48 AM
I may of missed it but I could not see anything about the dresscode for pleasure Island and the nightclubs.

Coming from the uk it is quite common to where flip flops with jeans for both men and women when clubbing.

Would this be exceptable with a short sleeved Tshirt or shirt?.

And what about Shorts and Flip Flops?

Many Thanks

hooberry
05-24-2007, 08:45 AM
:mickey: only because it is Disney, and Orlando is sooo hot and laid back, could you get away with flip flops and t shirts to go clubbing. I've never run into any dress code problems, you will see people who will be very casual to those who look like they should be out in vegas. pretty much anything goes. Have fun!!!

Dorito2000
05-27-2007, 02:08 AM
with Jeans and flip-flops, you'll fit right in at Pleasure Island. Though, you risk getting your feet danced on accidentally and it'd hurt a bit more if you choose to wear flip-flops.

jkj1224
05-27-2007, 08:14 PM
Although you'll see people who have "dressed up" to go clubbing, the majority of people will be in shorts or jeans and tees. As far as footwear as long as you're wearing something on you feet it's up to whatever is comfortable for you...flip flops are fine. :mickey:

iceicebritney
06-05-2007, 10:21 PM
there is no dress code at pleasure island. the only thing not allowed is to enter (or walk around the island) in your bikini or shirtless hehe.

shorts and flip flops, tshirts, etc its all good. theres no judgement on fashion choices at PI. it is very very extremlly relaxed (as most of disney world is)

now some of us do get pretty dressed up just cause were on vacation and why not.. but in no way is it like a club in downtown orlando or miami!!

The Joker
06-07-2007, 04:33 AM
There is a certain "risk" when wearing tacky or loud shirts in the Adventurers Club... :secret: