PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Outlets in Europe

DisneyDudet
05-23-2007, 09:34 PM
So, my friend and I are going to Paris in December (and yes.. Disneyland Paris for 2 days!) and we're staying in a little hotel near Notre Dame.

My question is, will we be able to use our camera battery charger? Or will we have to buy extra batteries to take them along?

PirateLover
05-23-2007, 10:50 PM
Hi! You should be able to purchase converter adapters so that you can use your american appliances in Europe. I know we did this when we went to London so that we could use our cell phone chargers.You can google and find different brands.

NotaGeek
05-24-2007, 04:08 AM
So, my friend and I are going to Paris in December (and yes.. Disneyland Paris for 2 days!) and we're staying in a little hotel near Notre Dame.

My question is, will we be able to use our camera battery charger? Or will we have to buy extra batteries to take them along?

REI and Target both have really good converter/adapter sets and they are very reasonable. Have a great time!

Mr. Tom Morrow
05-24-2007, 08:06 AM
My DD just got back from a week split between Belgium and France. She said it's simple with the adapter and she had no problems.:thumbsup:
Have a great trip.:cool:

JPL
05-24-2007, 09:20 AM
A converter is a must and they are relatively cheap as opposed to buying new Electronic devices ;)