PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP, Sept. 14th; also DH's b-day!

tinkergal
05-23-2007, 03:32 PM
Does anyone know if the 1st night of this party has historically sold out? I want to wait a few weeks before buying tix due to some uncertain issues that should be okay. But I don't want to miss out on tix either. :( Can anyone advise about sell-out?

Also, that day is DH's b-day. :party: Any special ideas during this event?

:thanks:

maizey05
05-23-2007, 03:47 PM
That's a good day...also my anniversary. Make sure to get him a badge at the city hall in MK that tells everyone it's his birthday. When making ADR for that night, let the cm know it's his birthday. We ate at TTS, where they had confetti on the table and a cupcakes for us for dessert. I know you can also order a cake and have it delivered wherever you want. Also, the Disney Florist can make gift baskets for birthdays.

T-Belle
05-23-2007, 05:08 PM
My DD and I are trying to finalize our next trip and we would like to go to MNSSHP on the 14th So I called yeasterday and it had not sold out yet. We'll probably call and get tickets tomorrow. I'm getting really nervous waiting. I went before and had such a great time, I can't wait to share it with my DD. Hey, maybe we'll see each other there! I'd love to meet other Disney nuts like myself!

Disneyatic
05-24-2007, 02:07 PM
We are also planning on attending the party this night and it is DD's 8th birthday! :party:
We haven't bought our tickets yet, probably will next week. I really hope it doesn't sell out before we purchase, that would be a disaster.

Has anyone ever experienced any of the September dates selling out or do mainly only the October dates closer to halloween sell out?

I would appreciate the info also!

T-Belle
05-24-2007, 05:04 PM
Just to update, we bought our tickets today for September 14th. Whoo-Hoo!!! :mpumpkin: :bat:

Mickey91
05-24-2007, 11:06 PM
As far as selling out, it used to be just Halloween night. In 2004, Columbus Day weekend party sold out as well. The CMs were still telling people that there was no need to buy early. With the parties becoming more popular, there is a better chance of a sell out on any given night. But, I don't think a couple of weeks will hurt anything and in Sept., people may not be as likely to go.

It's our anniversary too!:party: Hope to see some of you guys there! Make sure you get buttons at City Hall!

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
05-25-2007, 12:02 AM
It is our anniversary the 14th too. :cloud9: 11 years!!

We got our tickets for MNSSHP a few weeks ago. We are really looking forward to going for our first time!!

We have been to Disney 8 times on our anniversary and for our honeymoon. There is not a better place to be to celebrate a special event!!