PDA

View Full Version : Great Phone Call

cknorr28
05-23-2007, 12:56 PM
My Sister-in-Law and her family are at the Magic Kingdom right now (11:55). I just got a phone call and all I could hear was "It's a Small World" playing in the back ground. Pretty Cool

Christine
05-23-2007, 01:42 PM
That's great!

I am such a dork, that when I am IN WDW, I will call my house during Illuminations, Fantasmic, Wishes, or fave rides, and let the sounds play on my answering machine.

Then when I get home I have some sounds of Disney waiting for me!

Deesdisney
05-23-2007, 02:08 PM
That sounds great. I tape certain ones on my phone. Then I listen to them all the time.

Belle619
05-23-2007, 02:20 PM
I record certain things like fireworks or parades on my phone and then send them to my family that isn't there. My mom just thinks that is the greatest technology ever! :fworks:

jenperich
05-23-2007, 05:39 PM
I'd be so jealous!! That is definitely one of my favorite rides at Disney. :-)

scottgr
05-23-2007, 06:00 PM
I love hearing the sounds from Main Street in Disney, I always people to call me from there. Puts a smile on my face. :mickey:

Diznee4Me
05-24-2007, 10:11 AM
That's great!

I am such a dork, that when I am IN WDW, I will call my house during Illuminations, Fantasmic, Wishes, or fave rides, and let the sounds play on my answering machine.

Then when I get home I have some sounds of Disney waiting for me!

That is too funny! I do the same thing.:D

One year I called home from the Coronado pool and describes what the family was doing, the temp, my feet splashing in the pool, etc. Corny I know but really fun for when we got home!:D

grumpyguy
05-24-2007, 10:50 AM
but that would be so cool!!!definetly would brighten any day you would be having..:thumbsup: