PDA

View Full Version : disney wallpaper and screensavers?

SueW
05-23-2007, 10:36 AM
I really don't know where to post this but I was trying to find WDW wallpaper/screensavers for our home computer and I can't seem to find any. Does anyone know where I can get any? We leave in 11 days and I would like to put something fun on the computer.
Thanks!

biodtl
05-23-2007, 10:59 AM
The disney website has wallpaper and screensavers - do a search for "disney desktop stop" and you will find it.

The parks website (IIRC) also has a screensaver that you can add your own photos to. I have it and love it, though I can't recall exactly where I got it.

Be very careful downloading screensavers from other sites. You could end up with some pretty malicious stuff on your computer.

alex61821
05-23-2007, 01:57 PM
i use one that is like an artists rendition of all of WDW it shows all the resorts, parks and roads in a stylized fashion. its real nice to look at realize how you got from one park to another and wonder about what the are going to put in the empty space. if you would like to see it let me know and i will share it. i dont recall where i got it from it was so long ago.

Bobster
05-23-2007, 03:50 PM
My site has dozens & dozens of regular and widescreen WDW wallpapers (up to 1680x1050). Feel free to use any of the images as your wallpaper ...

{website removed per terms of service}

Cinderelley
05-23-2007, 05:49 PM
I usually use pictures that we've taken at the parks. If you go to my homepage, you can use some of my pics.