PDA

View Full Version : Year of 100 Questions: #37

King Triton
05-23-2007, 09:06 AM
Poll didn't post. Mods, please delete this one.

The poll is located here:
Year of 100 Questions: #37 (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=105374)

SBETigg
05-23-2007, 09:14 AM
I'm really torn, but I have to throw it to World Showcase but-- what, no poll?

KAT1811
05-23-2007, 09:15 AM
Is there supposed to be a poll attached to this thread like the others?

I am so excited that I am the first to respond! While I was posting it looks like someone beat me to the first post!

I love World Showcase. That gets my vote. It is wonderful to be able to travel all around the world in one day!!! I love looking at all of the native items that each country sells, learning more about them on the way. I love learning new things and no matter how many times I go I still learn something new. My children love it as well. The movies in China, France, and Canada are wonderful and a great tribute to the countries they represent. Plus the food is phenominal!!! The :marg: 's aren't bad either.

avantgardeinker
05-23-2007, 09:22 AM
Definitely World Showcase!! We usually spend most of our time there on the day we go to EPCOT and then we usually go back for a partial day, maybe to eat dinner or something. That's where the best restaurants on property are. We're planning on going to 3 of the WS restaurants on our next trip. And getting to experience differnt cultures is so much fun. The entertainment is really good too. We never miss Off Kilter or MoRockin.

197 more days!!
:mickey:

SBETigg
05-23-2007, 10:06 AM
Is there supposed to be a poll attached to this thread like the others?

I am so excited that I am the first to respond! While I was posting it looks like someone beat me to the first post!

Oh, sorry Kat! I didn't mean to spoil your fun. :blush: