PDA

View Full Version : What counts as a counter service breakfast?

BritCody
05-23-2007, 09:03 AM
Can someone please tell me what you are able to get for a counter service breakfast? Some examples please.

We used the DDP last year and most of the time we were always full and overstuffed. So towards the end of the trip my party of 5 started getting 4 lunches instead of 5 and we split them up. We used the extra credits we saved to get lunch prior to our plane ride home. This trip we have an earlier flight and the extra credits will be used different mornings on breakfast. I know using a counter service credit is not the best way to use the DDP but I'd already figured out that we will come out ahead of the game $$$ wise for the trip and I also rather not gain 10 pounds or waste the food.

Figment!
05-23-2007, 09:17 AM
If you are asking in general, a Counter Service credit can typically be redeemed for one breakfast entree and one breakfast beverage or one breakfast combo/platter and one breakfast beverage.

If you are asking about the specific food types, it would depend on where you go.

Most in park counter service locations that serve breakfast offer not much beyond a pastry style fare. Sunshine Seasons at the Land Pavilion in Epcot and the ABC Commissary at Disney-MGM Studios do offer a more diverse fare.

Otherwise your Disney resort hotel food court would likely be your best bet (if you are looking for a range of breakfast offerings).

If you provide which Disney resort you are staying at, others could provide specific examples.

BritCody
05-23-2007, 09:30 AM
We will be staying at All-Star Movies

Figment!
05-23-2007, 04:32 PM
The following are examples of Breakfast Entrees available at the World Premier Food Court:
Breakfast Pizza
Western Omelet
Cheese Omelet
Croissant Breakfast Sandwich
Biscuits and Gravy
Oatmeal
Grits
Mickey Waffle
Pancakes
Chocolate Chip PancakesThe following are examples of Breakfast Beverages available at the World Premier Food Court:
Orange Juice
Coca Cola Soft Drinks
Nestea Unsweetened Iced Tea
Nescafe Coffee
Nescafe Decaf Coffee
Water
Hot Chocolate
Assorted TeasCheck with the Cast Member prior to ordering for any item exclusions from the Dining Plan that may be present at the time of your meal. Exclusions of Counter Service items can vary from visit to visit.