PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan & Fantasmic Dinner Pkg?

nadisnut
05-22-2007, 07:25 PM
:chef:
If you purchase the Dining Plan, can you reserve the Fantasmic Dinner Package and use your one table service voucher for that day, or does it cost you (2)???

:confused:

dolphinmickey9170
05-22-2007, 08:00 PM
If there are two of you going to the show, you can use one TS credit, but you will have to pay for the second person. We just did this list week.

SBETigg
05-22-2007, 09:30 PM
It depends on which restaurant you choose. Hollywood & Vine and Mama Melrose offer the package for one credit per person. Hollywood Brown Derby offers the package for two credits per person.

Figment!
05-22-2007, 09:54 PM
From Disney Dining Plan FAQ (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=91180)
Q: Can the Disney Dining Plan be used toward the Fantasmic! Dining Package?

A: Yes. Guests utilizing the Dining Plan can use 1 table service credit per person at Hollywood & Vine and Mama Melrose. The Hollywood Brown Derby is a signature restaurants and counts as 2 credits per person.

See the Fantasmic! Dinner Package (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/fantasmic.asp) section for details about the package.

nadisnut
05-23-2007, 01:10 PM
Thank you to all who replied, we did the package last time we went, and it worked great, we had front row seats, which this time should be great, since it's hot when we are going, the mist of water you get when sitting in the front row will feel great!!!
:cloud9:

JPL
05-24-2007, 09:23 AM
I would suggest getting the package OOP and eating at Hollywood & Vine rather than wasting 2 TS credits and you can splurge on more elaborate on another night at 2 TS restaurant that is a better value:thumbsup:

Tx. Mom
08-31-2007, 05:38 PM
What? I don't get it...i thought it used 1 TS for each person for both dinner AND show? If that's the case, why pay OOP?

We have a party of 6, one of whom is not on the DDP. Will she be allowed into the preferred seating area w/ us? We need to buy her a seperate ticket?

Figment!
08-31-2007, 06:14 PM
What? I don't get it...i thought it used 1 TS for each person for both dinner AND show? If that's the case, why pay OOP? The Fantasmic! Dinner Package includes Dinner and Priority Seating at the show. The Fantasmic! show is included in Disney-MGM Studios theme park admission.

We have a party of 6, one of whom is not on the DDP. Will she be allowed into the preferred seating area w/ us? We need to buy her a seperate ticket? One can reserve a package for a party of 6 where 5 are on the Dining Plan and one is not. At the time of the meal, just inform your server which of your party will be using Dining Plan Credits and which will be paying with currency or out-of-pocket.

There are no tickets to get into Fantasmic!, but your group (as defined by your package reservation) is given one pass granting them access to the priority seating gate.

See the Fantasmic! Dinner Package (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/fantasmic.asp) section of INTERCOT info Central for more details.

Tx. Mom
08-31-2007, 07:10 PM
Perfect! Thank you for clearing that up.